Thursday, April 2, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY NINE

Good Morning.

.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
Begining today the link to the two outside Cams will only be found in the side panel, the other spots were not working very good, I hope that you will go there, we are going to have a lot of surprises for you. Dad.
.

Easy Fruit Plants click on link below to view this
.
Click Here
.
I received this on April fools day from Linda, is it alrite to show it Linda. I can remove it in an instant if you say so. DAD.
.
Rich just found out his aunt has left him a home in the Catskills! It a bit of a fixer upper but its ours! Here is the link to view the picture of it!To view the house click on link below. Linda tell me is this a joke ? I would like to have that house. Dad.
.
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/geocachelinda66/?action=view&current=100_7773.jpg
.
So many of you have enjoyed this below " Looking Up." that I am going to show it one more time. It has ben a help to Dad.
.
.THIS ONE IS VERY INTERESTING
.
.THE BUZZARD:If you put a buzzard in a pen that is 6 feet by 8 feet and is entirely open at the top, the bird, in spite of its ability to fly, will be an absolute prisoner. The reason is that a buzzard always begins a flight from the ground with a run of 10 to 12 feet. Without space to run, as is its habit, it will not even attempt to fly, but will remain a prisoner for life in a small jail with no top.

.
BAT:The ordinary bat that flies around at night, a remarkable nimble creature in the air, cannot take off from a level place. If it is placed on the floor or flat ground, all it can do is shuffle about helplessly and, no doubt, painfully, until it reaches some slight elevation from which it can throw itself into the air. Then, at once, it takes off like a flash.
.
THE BUMBLEBEE:A bumblebee, if dropped into an open tumbler, will be there until it dies, unless it is taken out. It never sees the means of escape at the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom. It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely destroys itself.

.PEOPLE:In many ways, we are like the buzzard, the bat, and the bumblebee. We struggle about with all our problems and frustrations, never realizing that all we have to do is look up! That's the answer, the escape route and the solution to any problem! Just look up.
.
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, But faith looks up!Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly and trust in our Creator who loves us.
.
. Thanks for reading this again. DAD.

Tomato Casual -----Look at this Reggie always has some real interesting things to show us. Thanks Reggie..

.Weather-----You can give your zip code and get your own weather..

.I always try to check on Tennessee Granddaddy He always has something to make me smile.

.

Here is my thought for this Thursday morning.

" The storms that gather round my pathway,May hide the next step from my sight, But Faith can walk with God in darkness, and He will guide that step aright."

This is 1 verse of one of our hymns, R.L Allan & Son are kind enough to give me permission to use it. Dad.

It is another warm morning, 55 at 3 A.M. and an expected high of 71. Now that sounds good to me, and the best part is that there will be plenty of sunshine. The ground looks a lot better now, it will be ready in a few day's for me to be in the tomato garden

I have not made very many plans yet this morning, we are expecting some of our friends to visit us next week, We are already prepared and ready for that, we may just double check and see if we have forgotten anything. It is easy to get ready to see your friends.
.
I WOULD LIKE TO REMIMD YOU ONE MORE TIME ABOUT THE LINK TO THE OUTSIDE CAM'S. The links will be found in the side panel to your right, we have been having a few problems and I hope that this is going to end. I will be moveing the links a little closer to the top of the panel today. Dad.
.
Our tea and coffee has been ready for a while, and I had to get a cup earlier, but you know that there is plenty left and that you are always welcome, so come on in here and smile great big for me.
.
I must stop and get busy, if all is well I will see you early in the morning.
.

.BYE BYE from DAD
.
.mailto:.white6416r@aol.com
.
.865-850-5763.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

good morning dad...thx for sharing...have a wonderful day

Helen said...

Good morning Dad. We are supposed to have some thunderstorms here today and tonight. Your weather sounds a lot better. You and Mary have a blessed day. Helen

Linda said...

Hello Dad, I wish it was that warm here! We are supposed to get up to 60 today so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it really does! Have a great day. Linda

jmuhj said...

Hello, Dad and Ms. Mary! I really enjoyed all your comments today and of course I loved reading your Thought For The Day as well as "Looking Up!" for inspiration. Mama Eagle is looking windblown but vigilant today! and whether or not it's an April Fool, I guess Linda's family will enjoy having that land, don't you think? Loved the pictures of Brownie, Tarzan, the little tuxedo cutie and those red poppies.
HUGS to you both from Jamaka and fams