These two Roses are in my side yard, and neither of our Cams can show them. This is such a good year for Roses. I Love to stop and smell the Roses. DAD
.
Sunday morning at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 63- both Cams are in service, and the eagles are waiting on you, I am hopeing that this will be true all day, you never can tell. I will see you in the morning, DAD
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. Living for thyself alone. live for others..
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal..
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
This above is from my friend Helen
This is a must read LINK.. DAD.
..
.
I am proud that I can say that above and feel that it is true, if you would like to see my visitors list, just look at it in the side panel too your right, it will show you the countries and cities that my visitors are comming from, it is hard for me to believe that this could happen to me. Thank to all you visitors, and please remember that A SMILE is the same in any language. DAD..
.
We had a nice day on Friday, warm and sunny most of the day. But around 6 P.M. we did have a heavy thunder Storm. Lots of rain, high wind and thunder.
It is looking a little bettter here on Saturday, our tempeature at 3 A.M. is 65 and maybe a little sun today.
.
I visited the Eagle Web Cam several times yesterday but I did not find them at home but one time. They did look and act happy. I do hope that you will be able to see them over the week end.
.
We have not seen Glen in Australia in a few weeks, this long wekend would be a good time to visit with him. He has lots to show and tell you. If you will tell him that Dad sent you I am sure that he will let you in.
'
Here is my thought for the weekend.
..
'' Let us be the first today to give a friendly sign, to nod first, smile first, speak first , and if such a thing is necessary.....forgive first."
This thought if from Apples of Gold..
'
My two cams # 1 & 2 and the cam to the eagles are all working right now here at 3 A.M. I hope that they will continue over the weekend. I will try to check on them and keep them going. The Cams do take a lot of care, but I feel like that they are worth the trouble. The links to all three of these are over in the sidepanel. You will notice that we have moved # 1 to a new view for a few days, Dad.
.
Right over there on your right in the side panel you will see Dad's Tomato Garden Album. For a larger view go to to Dad's Tomato Garden 2009 . And do remember to use the slide show.
..
It is about time for to be quiet. I am sure that you have had enough of this. It will be Monday before I see you again, that is unless something interesting come up during the day, then you might hear from me again.
,
I hope that your weekend goes well and that we all will spend our time wisely. The first day of the week is a very important day to Mary and I. We love all of you, all around this world. DAD.
..
BYE BYE DAD
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:
Good Morning Dad,
Oh, the roses are beautiful! The top one is my fav. We had some rough storms last night too. I guess once it got out of here it moved on up your way. I hope you have a wonderful day!
hugs
Your roses are beautiful. You and Mary have a nice weekend. I made an entry about my daughter this morning. Helen
Dad your Roses are beautiful especially the first picture ~ I hope you and Mary are enjoying your weekend ~ and Thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x
Good afternoon, Dad and Ms. Mary! Oh, what beautiful roses. Is the top one a "Double Delight"? Mom loved hers, which is still growing here. It looks pretty windy at your place today! And Dad, you'd better check on those eagles frequently, because it looks like they are really, really getting ready to fly away! One of them was flapping his wings and perching on the edge of the nest. Won't be long, now. ;) I hope your friend in Australia checks in soon!
Your Thought For The Day is one I hope to be able to take to heart and put into action. Have a wonderful weekend, both, and love and hugs from Jamaka and fams
Your roses are beautiful and thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Lisa in Kentucky
Dad the roses are just beatuiful. I hope you had a wonderful Sunday! Linda
Post a Comment