Monday, June 8, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTY FIVE

Good Morning.
..
. Are you ready for this Monday morning ? Well it is here anyway. You may need a little help in getting started this morning, Some mornings our computers start off slow and our screen is so dirty that we can hardly see anything. Well I have a quick fix for that. Click this below. Try not to smile.

.
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
.
Now is that any better,? I am sure that it is. Mine looks good. Now a cup oh hot Tea or Coffee is all we need to get going. It is ready sit down. It is my turn to pour this morning. I do have something new this morning, a new coffee cup. A gift that I received while we were in Ga. last week. It is from our good friendy Hollie. I wish that I could show it to you. This coffee is going to taste a lot better out of this beautiful cup. Thanks Hollie. DAD.
.
Here in the Tennessee Valley at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 67. We are supposed to have plenty of sun again today. This is wonderful tomato growing weather. And my garden is doing wonderfully. In a few day's I am going to have a few fried green tomatoes.
.
You will see a lot of activity around the garden today. Ted my next door neighbor is going to cultivate the garden this morning. And then my good friends Michael and Pamela will be here to do a little work on our two Cams. We are going to try and give you a better view of the garden, and also try to stop some of those times when the Cams are out of service.
.
So I need to make this just a little short this morning so I will be ready when the work begins. I am feeling better this morning. Mary and I had a nice weekend. We visited Jim and Beverly yesterday afternoon and were with them in an evening meeting.
.
This below is from my good friend who as he says lives Down Under. It is very interesting. Dad.
.
Another web page update:
.
A few more photos from “Down Under”
A personal invitation to view my latest update being photos of Historic Commercial Vehicles that have been on display in our town of Gawler today 6th June 2009. If this is not your interest then sorry for troubling you.

http://localsite1.homestead.com/Enter.html

.

This is not much this morning but I better stop and get busy. I will have more for you in the morning.

.Don,t forget my side panel. there are things there that might be of interest to you encluding the eagles. I wish that you were here to help me today. Smile today and don't even think that it is going to be a rough day, it is going to be a good for us.

BYE BYE DAD

.white6416r@aol.com

865-850-6763 ... Cell phone ..

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, thanks for the computer screen cleaning. Mine sure was dirty. That cleaner did a right good job! Our garden is not really doing to much as it remains cool. We water and hope the sun will help. I need to replace some damaged tomato plants. The cherries are doing nicely however. Broccoli and brussel sprouts coming along too.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
That coffee sure smells good. You are so welcome for your cup. My computer screen has never been cleaner. Thanks :0) Enjoy your day today.....

Hugs

Michelle said...

Good morning Dad, just wanted to stop by & check in on you, Mary & your tomatoes. Oh, and the coffee is always a welcome treat.

Hope you have a wonderful day! Weather has finally warmed up here in New England & lots of gardens are being planted. : )

Helen said...

Great computer screen cleaner. I am glad that everyone had a very good time at Kelly's home Sat. Wish I had of been there. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

You KNOW your screen is clean after that! ;) So glad you enjoyed your visits and that you are looking forward to a fry-up real soon. I'm enjoying the coffee, thanks, and it looks good at your place today. Thanks for telling us today is NOT going to be rough! I'll bear that in mind. ;) Love and hugs to you and Ms. Mary from Jamaka and fams

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad just popping in to have my "Cuppa" with you
My screen is now wonderfully clean thankyou :o)
see you in the morning ~ Ally x