I don't think that I need to introduce this smiling young man above. But I will tell you that he is my son, the best son that I have. He dont seem to care much about fishing but he said" somebody has to do it." Someone said that when the fish hear Jim's name mentioned that they tremble. You will remember that he is the one who writes Tennessee Granddaddy six days each week. If you have not been reading it you should look at it if you need to smile. DAD..
Good Morning
.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.
The link above will take you to the final entry for the 2009 tomato crop. Please use the speed show when viewing. I hope that you have enjoyed watching the tomatoes grow from a small plant until you can see a small basket of tomatoes in the last picture. The first entry was on April 24th and the final one July 14th. 2009 Thanks for watching this. DAD.
.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.
The link above will take you to the final entry for the 2009 tomato crop. Please use the speed show when viewing. I hope that you have enjoyed watching the tomatoes grow from a small plant until you can see a small basket of tomatoes in the last picture. The first entry was on April 24th and the final one July 14th. 2009 Thanks for watching this. DAD.
.
We have been having a lot of rain. Since midnight 1:39 inche have fell and it is still falling gently here in the Tennessee Valley. Here is what AOL says is going to happen today.
.
Today
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph
.
.
This link above looked interesting to me. I have not had time to look at it yet but I am going to do that. and I want my great grand daughter Mandy who writes It Ain't Easy Bein' Green to be sure and read it. Dad.
.
Posted on 15 July 2009 by tomatocasual.com
.
By Vanessa Richins
By Vanessa Richins
.
Wendy:
Wendy:
..
“The top of my tomato plants are shriveling up, but the new growth seems to be a little healthier.Should I cut the tops off so the bottoms get the nutrients?”
“The top of my tomato plants are shriveling up, but the new growth seems to be a little healthier.Should I cut the tops off so the bottoms get the nutrients?”
.
Hi Wendy.
Hi Wendy.
How old are your plants? Are they determinate or indeterminate?
I’d want to figure out what is going on with your plant first. Are the leaves turning any color or just shriveling up?
Where is the new growth? Has it been raining a lot? Do you see any signs of insects?
The problem with removing the tops is that this would Read the rest of this entry »
Related Posts
I’d want to figure out what is going on with your plant first. Are the leaves turning any color or just shriveling up?
Where is the new growth? Has it been raining a lot? Do you see any signs of insects?
The problem with removing the tops is that this would Read the rest of this entry »
Related Posts
.
Reader Questions: Problems With Yellow Leaves on Tomatoes
Reader Questions: Plants Growing Upward, Watering Tomatoes
Reader Questions: Wilting Buds and Watering Containers
.
Reader Questions: Problems With Yellow Leaves on Tomatoes
Reader Questions: Plants Growing Upward, Watering Tomatoes
Reader Questions: Wilting Buds and Watering Containers
.
I sure do understand what Wendy is saying, because I am having the same problem. But we are going to get help. DAD.
.
I should have mentioned that the tea and coffee has been ready a long time and I forgot to tell you. Sit down right here and I will make you smile. Dad
.
.
This link to the state flowers is so beautiful. Do you know what your state flowers is with out looking ? Now be honest with me. Click and see and thank My good friend Boyd for sending this. DAD.
.
If you want to see two beautiful Shelties in training today be real sure and go by and see Sara, you will find her at Sara's Dog Training . Watching her has made me want another Sheltie. DAD.
.
If you want to see two beautiful Shelties in training today be real sure and go by and see Sara, you will find her at Sara's Dog Training . Watching her has made me want another Sheltie. DAD.
.
These links below are my most important Albums & Cams.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008..
.Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 Side view of garden.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 View of lighted bird bath.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008..
.Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 Side view of garden.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 View of lighted bird bath.
.
I am going to stop before you throw me out, I know that you have a hard day ahead of you and you need to get going. But please don't worry. We are all going to make it a good day, we can do it. You already know the things that Dad tells you to do. I hope to be able to be here in the morning. I will be thinking about you today.
.
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:
Good Morning Dad,
Wow, Jim did a great job fishing didn't he? Even though he doesn't care a whole lot for fishing...LOL Thanks for the coffee. It sure hit the spot. I'll be working Fri., Sat. & Sun. SO, I'll be checking back with you Monday.
Morning, Dad... you know, it really is a comfort to my heart when you say "please don't worry." I know how close to God you are and I think of you as a very spiritual man, so everything you say takes on a special meaning, like "don't worry" and "SMILE" and even "sit down and share a cup of coffee." You are like an oasis where I know I can go and find nourishment for my soul, and I mean that.
We are going through a hard time right now, husband lost his job and we may well lose the house, so it makes it extra special to come here and feel the peace of visiting with you. So many people are in the same boat as us, and we just need to try and stay peaceful and strong and secure in God's love. His eye is on the sparrow...
Much love and thanks for being here.
Hi Dad, I used to read your blog some time ago now, I think it was on AOL if I'm not mistaken. Anyway I just found you again through Sara's blog and its good to see you and Jim again and pleased to see your Tomatoes doing so well. I will be popping in for a few more visits now that I've found you again. Bob.
Good afternoon Dad! Wow, those fish look delicious! I think I could get into fishing one day. Not yet, but maybe closer to when Ian will be retiring we can get out and spend some good quality time fishing. Your tomatos look awesome! I know they melt in your mouth. That is the last picture you are going to put in the album? You should take more, you have so many wonderful plants full of tomatoes, you must take more pictures! You know I love pictures anyway. :) I want to show you how well my plants are doing in the upside down planters. You know I got mine planted kind of late, but they are getting lots of blooms on them, so I will have some good tomatoes before the summer is out. I will see if I can't get some pictures of them today. We are supposed to have some rain coming in soon in the next couple of hours by the looks of the radar. I don't mind though, summertime rain is always welcome. Tell Mary hello for me, we love y'all! Kelly
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
I've always loved our California poppies, so bright and sunshiney! That's a great link you posted. It's nice to see your gorgeous plants with the cooling fountain (#1 wasn't available to me, but Cam #2 was good!) and to visit your beautiful rose garden. The eaglets must be out right now, getting dinner.
Guess you may be enjoying a fish fry pretty soon? ;)
Have a wonderful evening! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment