Friday, January 15, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FORTY SIX

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."

** Thank you for supporting National Wildlife Federation. For a limited time only, you are eligible to receive an additional FREE gift. Click here to learn more. *
.
* Get NWF's handy dark brown field bag
FREE with your donation of $30 or more! This popular bag will come in handy wherever you go.
.
.
I do appreciate all that the National Wildlife FEDERATION is doing to help preserve our wildlife, which is so important. I can't do much to help but I can have a WILDLIFE HABITAT that I take pleasure keeping in good order for the birds and others animals that may come my way. DAD.
.
I am so happy that the eagles are with us again. We enjoyed them very much last year and I know that we will enjoy them again. I looked at them a lot yesterday afternoon and it looks to me like that things have inproved, the pictur look much better.
.
Here below is the link that will take you right up to the nest. I know that you will like it. DAD.
.
.http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html.
.
.Look to your right, see Dad's Tomato Garden Album.
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW! Click on red.
Please use referal code (Dad.)
.....
.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
...This above is the weather forecast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the temperature is 30 degrees. And we do have hopes of warmer later today, We are supposed to have a high of above 50 on Saturday. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather for a while. Some nice spring like weather will help us all. DAD.
.
I am wondering about Misty and Oreo this morning, I am sure that they will be glad when spring arrives, when I was a little boy I was always glad when I could take my dog outside. His name was Penny, named after a little dog in my first school book. I was supposed to be talking aboue Misty and Oreo but I strayed away, but I am back and on my way to a familiar link Sara's Dog Training which will take me to my early morning Smile. DAD.
.
Shooting My Universe
..
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
I wan't you to do something for me today please. Be sure and read Jim's Tennessee Granddaddy today. Thursday entry is the one that I want you too read, about the birthday. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks Jim.
.
This right below was in my blog yesterday , but I wanted to show it again in case some of you did not see it DAD.
.
I have not talked to Mary yet this morning, She has been feeling very bad for the last while. She was so sorry to have to stop writing her blog, but it was necessary. We will be going to the Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville the first week in February where she is scheduled for a consultation with doctors there who specialize in treating Parkinson's Disease. Her Neurologist here referred her. Mary sends her love and good wishes to all of you.
.
.Let's be kind, gentle and smiling to all that we are with this day
'
Posted by Dad at 3:00 AM
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .


5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I was sorry to hear that Mary isn't doing well. I'll be praying for her. Take good care !

Helen said...

Good morning Dad. I see your blog is where it's supposed to be this morning. It is a cold 25º here this morning. I visited Jim's blog earlier this morning. I also looked at the mountain web cam and saw all the snow still there. We will remember Mary in prayer. Have a nice day. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

We are about to leave Savannah but first I had to stop by for my morning SMILES. Before leaving we will stop across the street at the Starbucks for some good bold coffee..I do hope they are brewing Sumatra. Then we continue south into Florida and into warmth and sunshine. I will be thinking of you and Mary and will stop back in the morning. ..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

What joy for the four generations of handsome men in your family to gather together. If you can remember Penny, the dog from your primary reader, I bet you can remember your Dad being 42. Thanks for the coffee and smiles. Aloha Sara's aunt
PS: I love the eagles. I hope Mary is up to enjoying them, too.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I hope you are both staying warm and close to the coffee pot. Hope you can relax this weekend and Ms. Mary, you know you've got friends all over the world praying for you to get the help you need to feel better SOON.

Your son's comments and the wonderful photo he posted must make you very proud, Dad! ;)

Love and prayers and healing, feel-better thoughts from Jamaka and fams ((((((((OO))))))))