" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" Use it wisely - live for others. Dad.".
.
. I think that we should think about our coffee first thing this Friday morning. The same as we did yesterday morning. It worked out fine for me.One reason is this cold weather that we are experiencing here in East Tennessee and I am sure that some of you have the same problem, here at 3 A. M. it is 16 degrees. And we do have a real light snow on the ground.
.
Sara I don't know for sure about your weather up there in N.Y. state, but I know that it is too cold, slick roads and still snowing to be out here in Tennessee. It would be nice to stay at home today. I am going to do that, first I am going over to your blog which I will find right here by clicking on this Sara's Dog Training link. After I get my morning smile I am going to have another cup of coffee. DAD
.
Shooting My Universe ..Here it is, I just can't leave it out. DAD
.
Here is something below that you must not miss. And Dad must also not fail to give credit to the National Wildlife Federation for telling and showing us all the good things that they are doing. I enjoy the WILDLIFE HABITAT that I have and try to keep in in good order during these snowy cold day's.its 16 here this mornin
..
Now you have something that the children
can safely read and enjoy, watch it with them if you can spare the time. DAD
.
January 7, 2010
MAKE THE 2010 BE OUT THERE RESOLUTION
NEW VIDEO! ...Please do not miss this Video. DAD
Watch the hosts of the Today Show play with turtles, owls, and bunnies -- as they learn about the importance of time outside for kids.
.
ONE FAMILY, 365 DAYS OUTSIDE .
.
.Virginia's mom Rebecca Cohen achieved an amazing goal: She had an outdoor experience with her kids every day in 2009. Find out how!
DON'T HIBERNATE THIS WINTER
Get 5 tips to stay warm during an outdoor winter adventure, and make sure Jack Frost doesn't ruin your cold-weather fun.
Did you know that by the time most children go to kindergarten, they have spent more than 5,000 hours in front of a TV -- enough time to earn a college degree?
.
Be Out There™ is National Wildlife Federation's initiative to inspire families across America to open the door and get outside! To start the new year off right, take the 2010 Be Out There Resolution to Know, Go and Grow. We ask that you pledge to go outside more often and help us grow the movement, one family at a time.
..
A daily dose of the outdoors improves children’s health and begins a life-long appreciation of wildlife and nature.
Make the resolution now! It only takes a few clicks, and you'll receive a link to a tool kit with important facts, fun activities and interactive tools to help you keep the resolution all year long!.
.
My five web page sites..( I hope that you will be able to find some of your questions answered in these five web sites below If not I am RIGHT HERE at white6416r@aol.com. DAD )..
.
. .DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes.
.
.DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world .
.
SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world. .
.
.DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world.
.
. Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world.
. . http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , It is a cold 16 this morning,and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us . DAD.
.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below.
.
.http://www.biggertomato.com/
.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE .. Good morning Maw I hope that all goes good for you. Dad,
.
This is all that I have for this friday morning, I hope to see you in the morning. I hope that the weather will be better by then. Smile and be Kind untill I see you again. Sending Love and good Wishes to all the world., Yes this does mean you too.
.
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .
14 years ago

8 comments:
DAD,
This morning, it is snowing and 26 degrees at our house. Tomorrow will be even colder.
This is normal for January. Temps in the twenties are better than temps in the teens!
Aren't the dogs lucky to have built in fur coats? Such stylish ones too!
Have a great day!
Brrrrrrrr! Good Mornin' Dad. It is 16F here this morning too. I thought I lived in the sub tropics, but this morning it is feeling more like the Yukon Territory! Maybe we should go up North with Sara so we could be warmer!
I hope you are nice and toasty warm and have no reason to go outside in this weather. My neighborhoods roads look like Gatlinburg so I am going to wait a while to go to work and make sure there is no ice. It gives me time to have coffee with you! What a bonus!
Take care Dad!
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Good Morning! It is Friday and I am smiling. It's snowy here for sure and very cold. Hope you keep warm there !
good morning...stay warm!
Good Morning DAD...
It is snowy and cold outside but I am staying warm indoors with a cup of Starbucks and a visit with you. Once I get to Florida next week I may try that resolution to get outdoors and do something everyday. For now I will do something everyday indoors. I just found out that my nephew and his 4 year old son may be visiting today. He lived with me when he went to college and he is bringing his son to meet some college friends at his alumni's basketball game tomorrow. I hope the snow doesn't change his plans. He'll probably want to get pizza and wings at his favorite college hangout!
Try to same busy indoors today where it is toasty warm..and if you get chilly you can always brew another pot of coffee. ..Sara's Mom
I saw that snow on your cams. The mountain cam is beautiful this morning. Stay inside in the warmth. Helen
Hi Uncle Ray,
I love being outdoors no matter the weather. Thanks for sharing that info. We had a light dusting of snow yesterday and it is really cold here now.
Keep warm! Love, Karen
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Oh, yes, don't we love nature and all of the living beings who have been created along with us! Each of us is precious and each has a place in the Grand Scheme of things.
Your friend's picture of the little bird is beautiful -- lovely little guy! And it looks so beautiful in the Smokies today, too. Hope you are staying warm and comfortable. I'm enjoying my coffee ;) and waiting for the plumber ;(
Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment