Monday, January 4, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY-SIX

Natural Bridge
Photo by Ted
We do appreciate these pictures that Ted sends us. He drives a tour bus, and he has a phone that he can send the picture right to me from the spot. Don't you think that is service. I hope that Ted will be making some interesting trips soon. DAD.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Well another good Monday morning, do you agree with me or not ? I am going to make it a good day, do my best to think good thoughts all through the day. And I really am glad to be back at my keyboard, I was beginning to get tired of all that celebrating, I just wan't to lead a quiet peaceable life.

Premium Blueberry Plants
3' to 5' foot plants ready to fruit June 2010. Free FedEx shipping.
www.WatersBlueberryFarm
.
It seems such a long time sinc I have seen a Sheltie smile, and it's hard to start the day without seeing Misty and Oreo and reading Sara's daily blog. My smile starts when I click on this Sara's Dog Training blog and the first picture is right there staring up at me. Why don't you try it out this moring. DAD.
.
The flag that you see to the right in the side bar
is seen day and night flying in the breeze in our back yard , It can be seen on our DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 click and view it after dark tonight. Dad.
....
Tomato Recipes
Quick & Easy To Make Tomato Recipes From Better Homes and Gardens
www.BHG.com
.
Just a little note to my faithful readers , I hope that you are not missing any of these five web pages here below.
They are tied in with my daily blog, and without them my blog is not complete. There are so much help and interesting things mentioned here, and all the pages are edited daily as the blog is.
Meet me down there this morning and have a cup of good strong Starbucks with me. The weather is cold and you will enjoy the coffee. DAD.
.
My five web page sites.
.
.
DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes
.
.DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world
.
.
DAD'S SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
.
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
.
Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world
.
.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us. Dad. .
.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below.
.
http://www.biggertomato.com/.
.
"The nation that destroys its soil, destroys itself" SPOKEN BY
President Franklin D. Roosevelt..
.
Here is my thought for this Monday morning.
.
" Sometimes God bids us take a step, Sometimes he bids us stay, But whether it be go or wait, He leads us every day.
.
For many years our thoughts have turned, Toward some expansion plan, But never could we see the goal, As well as now we can.
.
.The way is clear, the privilege ours, Let naught retard the thrill, That comes with leading souls to do, Our blessed Master's will. "
Poem by Jesse L. Bernheisel.
.
My Skype address is Dad6416 give me a call. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe ..Dad knows what you are waiting on.
.
Ecobirder ... I always make time to view this, I love birds and they love my WILDLIFE HABITAT.
.
It is cold in East Tennessee this morning at the moment 4:23 a.m. the tempeature is 16 and it will stay below freezing all day, a high of only 29 expected. Now that is good coffee weather and I have already poured myself a cup, and I will have a cup or more waiting on you when you get here. I will be right here at my keyboard all day. To cold for me to leave this warm office. DAD.
.
I need to get out of here before you run me off, I have done it again, way to long and boring, if I haven't learned anything in 96 years I don't expecy that I ever will. But anyway I am going to try and slip back in the moning, but I do promise to be shorter. Smile today and be Kind.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a cold one here in Ohio too. I do have to go to work today but I sure would like to be staying home. First I have to go out and clear a little snow, but then I'll be off. I've had my coffee and will probably have another before I leave too. Have a great Monday!

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, I have already visited Sara and her beauties very early this morning. Those two look so cute standing on that couch looking out the window.
Its cold here this morning also. Going to be cold all week so the weather people say. Have a good week. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Brrrr...a cold morning for all of us it seems. I'd like a cup of your hot coffee to warm the body and some of your smiles to warm the heart.

The holiday season is officially over in our house. My daughter and grandsons left yesterday. I missed the activity and their voices so I got busy working on taking down the decorations. The house is back to normal and now life returns to normal for a few days. Soon I must begin to pack for our Florida siesta. It isn't looking too warm down there right now...in the low 50s.

I was looking at your Problem Solver blog and saw the instructions for planting the tomato plants. Looks like I'll need to learn when and how to grow those little plants from seeds.

Stay warm and happy and smiling at your desk today. ...Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Good Evening Dad,
Like you I'm kinda tired of all the celebrating. I was ready to get back to a normal routine. I love the holidays, but we have so many right there together.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I know -- celebrating can get old pretty quickly and yes, it's nice to be back to normal, isn't it? ;) Are you getting snow there? Hope the coffee is keeping you warm and that all is well with you both. Enjoyed your friends' pictures! Love from Jamaka and fams