Saturday, January 2, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & THIRTY FIVE

Here above is just a few of our Family that had a short but very enjoyable visit with us yesterday. beginning on the left is Jim,Beverly,Mary, Mandy,Alex, Jade and Dad. I just noticed that there are four bloggers in this group. Click photo to make it larger.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
( I do not write a blog on Sunday but I do want to say Good morning and tell you that I do love you. There is a lot in this entry # 2035 that you might look at again. Especially the web pages. One of these that I like is Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. This page is very useful. Dad.
. I hope to see you in the moring
. . DAD )
.

The first Saturday morning in the new year 2010, lets not start the new year complaining. Why not start it out with a big smile on your face just to let others know that you are happy just to be alive.

I will get a pot of coffee going and when you smell it come on in, and we will sit and talk for a spell. I know that you will have a lot to tell me that is good, all that happened during New Year's celebration.

http://www.americanmeadows.com/StateBirdsFlowersWildflowers.aspx

I don't remember where I got that link above, it was so interesting to me, I spent a lot of time looking at it yesterday.
.
I want to call your attention to the web pages listed below. We have been working on these for several days getting them ready for the coming tomato season. And we do edit these pages daily. We hope that we will be able to give you a little help any time that you need it. Starting today. Look these over this weekend and let me know what you think. Dad.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. This page is very useful. Dad.
.
.
.
Shooting My Universe ..You knew that this would be here. DAD.
.
Do you have any idea who I am wanting to go see, I am not going to tell you, I am sure that you already know. I need to see Sara's, Misty and Oreo to get my smile started and I do know how to get there. I just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and there they stand Smiling at me. You can't beat that. DAD.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..Are your tomatoes bothered with blight, you can get help here.
.

Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below.
.
.

"The nation that destroys its soil, destroys itself" SPOKEN BY
President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
.
Jim and I have something new that he can tell you what it is better than I can. I know that we are going to enjoy it. He and I talk several times each day and it is nice for me to see him. Any of you like to join us let Dad or Jim know. Here below is his words. DAD.
...
"Web Cams and Skype Our granddaughter, Kara, has a new web cam. And it motivated Dad and me to also get web cams. We now have web cams installed and are learning to use Skype. I think it will be interesting to keep touch with some of our friends that lives far away. We are looking forward to using the cams to keep in touch with our friends in Ireland, Columbia, and Mexico as well in other places in the USA. JIM."
.
Sheltie lovers MUST go check out this new blog!..Thank Sara for sending this to me. It is good. Dad.
.

My sites
.
DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes
.
DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world
.
DAD'S SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world

Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world
.
I am going to leave this open until later this afternoon, sometimes some very interesting things come in, and since I do not write a blog on Sunday I want to get all that I can on this Saturday post. Dad .
.
I am not done. I will be in and out during the morning as other things come in. And I do want to tell you that I feel extra good this Saturday morning.
This is all for today, I hope to be back in the morning. if my life is spared. Thanks to all of you for your kindness.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

11 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing your New Year's family photo. It started my day with lots of smiles!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am SMILING this morning for sure. The picture of you and your family together for the New Year is just grand. Glad you are feeling well and hope your Saturday is a great one!

Helen said...

Glad that you are feeling good this morning and that you enjoyed your company. I read what Jim wrote about your new TV camera cam. You will enjoy talking and seeing who you are talking to on that. You and Mary have a great weekend. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The smell of coffee got me here early this morning. That is a great photo of your family. Now I wish I had taken one of my family yesterday. 2010 has started off nicely. I have had lots of SMILES with my grandsons visiting for a few days. I have the little one next to me as I write this..he can be so funny. Today we'll take them to see a 3D show Fly Me To The Moon about the Apollo mission. I am looking forward to my first 3D movie in maybe 50 years. Have a wonderful day...I know I will. ...Sara's Mom

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! I am having "Trader Joe's" coffee this morning. It was a Christmas present to my husband and I and it is VERY good. I am going to have to go buy some more of it! I hope your day is wonderful. Linda

Anonymous said...

hello ray, hope this finds everyone doing well down your way. good seeing you guys together & am sure all had a good time. continue to take care with your health & one another. love & miss everyone down home. hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

DAD YOU ARE DOING FINE. sam

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

That is a beautiful family photo you all took, and I'm so glad you all had a happy New Year celebration together! So glad you're feeling well and looking forward to the coming year -- that's how we have to approach it, isn't it?

Those are some beautiful King Eider duck pictures your friend took! ;)

SMILES and love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Becky said...

Morning, Dad, I'm playnig catch-up again on posts that I missed. Time just gets away from me these days. Looks like a good time with family... how nice that you have both your kids living so close.

I noticed you told people in the post below "not to waste too much time" on your memoirs! Why, Dad! Your memoirs are just about my favorite thing. And besides... as a friend of mine once told me, "The world will beat us up enough... there's no need for us to beat ourselves up." Be proud that you created this wonderful story of your life! It's something that will help people know you better and remember you 50 or 100 years from now. It makes me want to create something about myself, too, but my life is not as interesting as yours.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, Dad! That video camera thing sounds very neat! I don't have one but I've seen them on tv.

Lynne said...

Good morning, Dad!

I'm still on the mend from having surgery and with each day behind me feeling a bit stronger. I think I have another 2-4 weeks and I should be back to normal.

Loved the family photo, and pray God will bless you and yours this coming year!

Joann said...

Beautiful family, Dad!! Nice to meet them!!