Thursday, February 4, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SIXTY FOUR

Time is so precious-do not waste it." .

//www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html .
.
. I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest.
.
I am sure that you know by now that we are in Nashville at the Vanderbilt Hospital on this Thursday to meet with a specialist. Our appointment is for 8 a.m.

As soon as we know something we will let you know. Thanks for all that you have done in helping us to be here. See you in the morning, DAD

.
BYE BYE DAD.

( We dd not arive home in time for me to write anymore today, But I will be here in the morning with a little good news. DAD )

8 comments:

Sara said...

Dad & Mary,
I will be thinking about you today. I hope everything goes well, and that the doctors in Nashville are able to help Mary.

Love,
Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Dear Dad and Mary you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Joan said...

It is 8 AM and I have been thinking of you. Now it is time to see the specialist and I pray he has some special treatment for Mary so she gets relief from her discomfort and you get your smile back. Hugs to you both. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
Keep you spirits up. I hope you receive encouraging results from the specialist. May you have a restful nap this afternoon.Aloha, Sara's aunt.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad and Mary hope all goes well for you today ~ hope you have some good news for us tomorrow ~ Ally x

Mandy said...

We are thinking and praying for you all. Have a safe journey home.

Much love,
Mandy & Alex

Karen A. Cooke said...

Hi Uncle Ray,
Hope the doctor visit was a success and that Mary will soon be feeling great. Much love and prayers for all of you, Karen

jmuhj said...

My prayers for your wellbeing and successful treatment, Ms. Mary, and for safe journeys to and from the hospital for you both. Love, Jamaka and fams