Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SIXTY ONE.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
//www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html .
.
I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
The link above will give you our local weather report, and your own local weather.
.
I feel so relaxed this morning that you would have a hard time picking a fight out of me, Things are working out well for us. Jim used to say when he had times like this " I love everybody." and thats the way that I feel this morning. I do need to see my barber this morning an I an ready to go.
.
If I don't get a chance before I go to tell you thanks for all you have done to help me. I am telling you now.
.
Sara's Dog Training .
.
I may not get to see you utill I return Sara, Misty and Oreo but I will be thinking about you all. DAD .
.
Shooting My Universe.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!...
.
Use referral code (Dad)
.
.

Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

Dad's Smile Album
.
I am going to leave this open for the day, this is all for right now. Be kind and gentle .

BYE BYE DAD

©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad all is well there at your house today. I'm sure you'll feel good after that hair cut too. You and Mary will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go to Nashville this week. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You do sound good this morning and that makes each of us feel good. That barber doesn't know it yet but his day is about to get better. You'll come out with your hair cut but you will have left him some of your smiles and joy to share with others.

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Stay well and smiling on this Ground-hog Tuesday. Hugs to you and Mary. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad, I forgotten how much I enjoyed the eagles last year. Wanted to stop by and wish you a great day, you are an inspiration.
...Off to get a cup of coffee
:::smile:::
Michelle in Ipswich MA

Helen said...

Glad that you are feeling better today. I got my haircut last week. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Today I looked all the Parks webcams and spent quite awhile with Mama Eagle and "Egg". Amazing! And I like the photo of the loon on ShootingMyUniverse, too. Hope you've been able to visit the barber and are now back safely at home. Thinking best thoughts and praying for Ms. Mary to feel better very soon! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams