Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SIXTY TWO

.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

. //www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html . .

.

I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest.

Information about Birds
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING
RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ONLINE
.

LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS




STATE BIRDS

Alabama - Yellowhammer (Northern Flicker)
Alaska - Willow Ptarmigan+
Arizona - Cactus Wren
Arkansas - Northern Mockingbird
California - California Valley Quail
Colorado - Lark Bunting
Connecticut - American Robin
Delaware - Blue Hen Chicken
Florida - Northern Mockingbird
Georgia - Brown Thrasher
Hawaii - Nene
Idaho - Mountain Bluebird
Illinois - Cardinal
Indiana - Cardinal
Iowa - Eastern Goldfinch
Kansas - Western Meadowlark
Kentucky - Cardinal
Louisiana - Eastern Brown Pelican
Maine - Chickadee
Maryland - Baltimore Oriole
Massachusetts - Chickadee
Michigan - American Robin
Minnesota - Common Loon
Mississippi - Northern Mockingbird
Missouri - Bluebird
Montana - Western Meadowlark
Nebraska - Western Meadowlark
Nevada - Mountain Bluebird
New Hampshire - Purple Finch
New Jersey - Eastern Goldfinch
New Mexico - Greater Roadrunner
New York - Bluebird
North Carolina - Cardinal
North Dakota - Western Meadowlark
Ohio - Cardinal
Oklahoma - Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
Oregon - Western Meadowlark
Pennsylvania - Ruffed Grouse
Rhode Island - Rhode Island Red
South Carolina - Great Carolina Wren
South Dakota - Ring-necked Pheasant
Tennessee - Northern Mockingbird
Texas - Northern Mockingbird
Utah - American Gull
Vermont - Hermit Thrush
Virginia - Cardinal
Washington - Willow Goldfinch
West Virginia - Cardinal

We will be adding more pictures of the local birds as we are able to get good pictures. And also the same with the roses, we want to use all that we can out of Dad's rose garden, but we will be glad for you to send us the pictures that you have, we can use some of them. DAD

.

I must stop on this Wednesway m0rning 2/o3/10. But I do hope to see you again on Thursday morning. We are going to be busy but we are doing good, we are sending our love to you.

BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a snowy morning here in Ohio today. I noticed the link to the bird songs so I'll check that out I do love to hear them and watch them too. I hope your day is a good one. Take care!

'On Ya'-ma

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

No rain in the forecast today. Finally a sunny day in Florida and looks like a sunny one in Tennessee as well. That calls for a cup of bold coffee and a few smiles. I just noticed that Florida and Tennessee have the same state bird, The Northern Mockingbird. I will be looking and listening for one on my walk today and I will be thinking of you and Mary. Safe travelling. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Second try: Have been posting to Mary's FB but don't know if she has been there. Didn't know the exact dates you would be here so, I will be in Fl celebrating aunt's 92 birthday. We hope Dr. can relieve some of Mary's pain and hope to see you on return trip. Safe travels and love to all.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Yes, Dad, the WVEC is better than ever now, with the posts off to the right, and the zoom available! I just checked in and she's very alert, looking around and thinking about taking off for awhile.

BEST to you both and safe journeys to and from the doctor. Love to you both and special healing wishes and prayers for Ms. Mary from Jamaka and fams