When AOL began these Blogs several years ago they provided us a spot for us to post our mood , And today 2/10/10 mine is {Ready to SMILE } we are starting this again so you will know what to expect before you begin reading. The mood will be changed every morning, Dad
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Ecuador.
..Visit Ecuador on Wikipedia
.
Sayit-baldys has left a new comment.
.": TOMATOS ARE A HEALTHY FOOD.I'VE COMMENTED BEFORE OF WHEN A KID BACK ON THE FARM AND A HOT DAY, PASSING BY THE TOMATO PATCH, PICK A BIG RED RIPE ONE, REACH IN THE BIB POCKET OF MY OVERHALLS FOR THE SALT SHAKER CARRIED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND ENJOY THAT LUSCIOUS JUICY TOMATO. PERHAPS EVEN A SECOND ONE.THEN ALONG COMES WINTER TIME AND MEALS WITH HOME CANNED TOMATOS THAT MOTHER FIXED WITH HELP OF THE OLDER GIRLS.WE WILL NOT GAIN WEIGHT EVEN IF 'PIGGING OUT' ON TOMATOS. sam
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
.
If you wish to make a purchase please go to the side panel right under the eagle, and read about Dads 10% discount, The discount is on the 4 tablet pack which sell for 21.95 now is 19.95 then come back here to this link to place your order
.
..ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.....Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic..
Thank you so very much.
DAD.
.
.http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 ..
.
.The link above will give you our local weather report here in the valley, and your own local weather.
.
.http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html.
.
.The link above will take you up to the eagles nest. Someone said they have 3 eggs that you can see. I have not seen them yet. The weather has not been very good for them, but they are still doing good..To see the eagle's eggs you have to go to their blog site which is different than their cam site. It has great photos (taken from the cam) and interesting information about eagles, the nest, and now when to expect these 3 eggs to hatch. Click on http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/ then scroll down and enjoy.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB # 3
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Good morning Sara, are you Oreo & Misty keeping warm & safe in this terrible weather ? Many people are not, it is cold here 21 degrees at the moment . I want to come by and get my smiles in a little while, I know the way, I just click Sara's Dog Training blog and I am there. DAD.
.
This below is a little long to be useing this morning, but I feel like it is important' I will not be running this every day, It will possible be in the side panel. DAD.
.
.Since we have readers in all parts of the world, I think the list is for 73 countries and 1571 cities. I have often wondered about the time zones in these different places, some times I wan't to talk or send an email and it's nice to know their time. Well yesterday I found just what I need, you might enjoy looking at is. Click below. DAD
.
..http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html.
.
I just now found out something useful about the time link above, click on the name of the city that youa are interested in and it will show you a lot of interesting things about that city..
.
Brush Strokes Gallery.
.
I am not really done but I am going to stop any way and leave the rest to you and I hope my side panel.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy
.
I am feeling real good this morning and I hope that you can say the same. Mary and I did visit the trading post yesterday and we are well supplied, come by and we will share with you.
.
So it looks like another day of rest & relaxing for us, and we are not complaining at all. The tempeature is 21 at the moment.
.
Remember to smile and be kind today.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago

5 comments:
I'm glad you have a day of rest and relaxation there. It's too cold to be out and about much in our neck of the woods. I did make it into work today as our snowstorm wasn't as bad as they had predicted. It's just so cold you hate to go out anyway. Take good care!
Good Morning DAD...
Looking out our window it is a beautiful sunny day, but Len walked for the newspaper and he said it is a very windy and chilly day. At least we don't have to worry about any snow down here. I have family in DC, Baltimore, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, and NYC who are all trying to deal with more snow than they have ever seen before. Some don't even have a shovel or brush to remove the snow from their cars. I am wondering if my Valentine mail will reach them.
I'm assmuing Mary is be doing a bit better on her new medicines since she was able to go to the "trading post" with you. That is a good reason to be happy and smiling. Hope you picked up some tomato soup, I am feeling like some today.
Sam's story of eating tomatoes right off the vine and salting them with a shaker he carried in his pocket made me both smile and laugh. Sometimes I'll eat one right out of the brown paper bag when I get them fresh at the Farmer's Market, now I'll have to remember to carry some little packets of salt in my pocketbook for those moments.
I visited your Jim's blog this morning (Tennessee Grandddaddy. He always posts a quote of the day and a joke of day that I like to read. Do you know you are mentioned today?
" My Dad taught me to be a good listener. He said not to tell everything you know, because then the other guy would know all he knows plus what you know."
Have a peaceful day and a listening, learning evening at your Bible Study. ...Sara's Mom
Good Morning Sir...about tomatoes...it happens to be a favorite in my house...in fact, hubby Bill and I canned 48 qts of home grown beauties last fall along with salsas, sauces and juice. My most loved however, is still a fresh tomato sandwich, maybe two on a hungry day.
I peeked at the eagles nest...awesome pictures. We have a lot of them on the river and see them all the time. They are truely majestic wonders and am proud they represent our country. Thanks for sharing
God Bless You
Hi, Dad, I'm late stopping by because my schedule is different this week. Got any hot coffee left? That sure sounds good right now. I brought some blueberry muffins I just made. Maybe we can look at the seed catalogs together and plan for when the weather warms up a bit. I am getting in the mood even though I only have a little bit of yard! Trouble is, the dog thinks the yard belongs to HIM.
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That's great that you've got lots of supplies in for the cold weather -- always makes you feel better, doesn't it? Hope your journeys to and from your study group will be safe and warm, too. BRRRRR! It's cold here, too (for here, that is ;) )
Your friend's bird photos are stupendous today. I got in too late to check on the eagles but these mergansers are gorgeous, as is the other little fella.
Love to you both from Jamaka and fams, very glad that you now have an Ecuadorean visitor! ;)
Post a Comment