My mood for today 3/16/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right uo to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today ?.
.
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/. A real good Eaglet picture.
http://www.uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/
As I am out running errands today I will try to be kind to others remembering your words and those of Mother Teresa: “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
.
This above was sent to me by Joan
.
I have one of my Bird Bath fountain working. Click on Cam # 2 to view.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 .
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 .
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Mexico..
.
http://picasaweb.google.com/DANLHENRY56/March1403#
Please use slide show when you view these pictures above.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code. .
,
Today. Tuesday 3/16/10
Partly cloudy. High 13C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph..
.
Sara I hope that you Misty and Oreo are feeling good this Tuesday morning. I really am getting anxious to see Oreo at work again, and I am sure that he is also. But I know that you know what is best for him. I am going to come see him if I can, I know the way just click on this link Sara's Dog Training blog and you will be there. Dad.
.
If you love Tomatoes please click on the link below, and read all the way to the bottom, you will be glad to have all the information that is there.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
I hope that all of you are feeling good on this Tuesday morning. I have some Starbucks Sumatra bold + that will soon be ready. That might help to get you going.
.
I am feeling good this morning, a real good rest last night. Now I feel that I am well able to face the unknown day. I just hope that I can get as much done today as I did yesterday. I am proud to be able to show you one of the bird baths, the one on cam # 2, the other one will be showing in a few days. I am getting excited it is just about time to get those Tomato plants in the ground. Smile.
.
I am going to stop here for a little while, but I may come back.
.
I don't know what to tell you about today, I think that about the best is to just "be good " and show every one a little mercy and kindness, you might be able to help some strugling soul up a steep hill. And that is what we are here for. Live for others.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago

4 comments:
Time for coffee with Dad! You be good today, too. I know you are always good, though (smile). How is Mary feeling these days?
Good Morning Dad,
I know you are happy that it's almost tomato time! I can't wait to have a good ole tomato sandwich! Mmmmm Have a wonderful day!
Good Morning DAD...
The coffee is so good and just what I need before going out to cut up branches and clear the front lawn of winter's wrath. The sun is out so it will feel good to be outside.
While shopping for cabbage yesterday, a kind lady asked me if I needed a bag and that was the beginning of a long conversation with a lovely 86 year old woman. I was shopping for cabbage for tomorrow's Irish corned beef dinner and she shopping for cabbage for her Golumpki (Polish Stuffed Cabbage). She didn't offer her secret tomato sauce recipe for the golumpki but she did tell me her mother always added some cider vinegar to her corned beef. Of course I will be trying that tomorrow. One never knows who you'll meet or what you'll learn when showing or accepting someone's kindess. She no longer cooks, but you could tell she enjoys the memories of cooking and learning to cook from her mother. Now, she is buying cabbage and teaching her granddaughter how to prepare those dishes...and offering tips to strangers!
The link to DANLHENRY56 slideshow of Haiti, with its captions, really shows the devastion and the resolve to rebuild. It offers so much more than photos in a magazine or newspaper. I hope all your visitors take the time to view it. After seeing how they get water and sand and carry heavy loads, I won't complain about my back aching after picking up those branches today.
So happy to read that you got to work in your gardens yesterday. Spring officially begins this weekend and you are ready! Have a wonderful, productive day. ..Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
The eagles are looking good, aren't they? Wish we could see your bird baths -- I'm sure the birds are going to enjoy them while you're putting the new tomato crop in ;) I'm enjoying my coffee, thanks, and SMILING even though we got woken up by an earthquake at 4:04 this morning! No harm done, just some things knocked off shelves here in the office. Very glad I had the tall, heavy furniture bolted to the walls, though! Have a wonderful afternoon/evening. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment