Thursday, March 11, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & NINETY THREE

My mood for today 3/11/10 is Happy .

"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920...
.
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today Thursday 3/11/10 at 3 A.m
Showers possible. High 17C. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
.
Information about Birds


CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING
RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ONLINE
.

LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ..click here.
.
I hope that you can take the time to view this web page right down below, it has lots of interesting things about tomatoes
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
.Biota Max™ NOW! Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic

Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it.

Use the link right up above. Dad.
.

This is another good Thursday morning and I am hoping to find you all feeling good and ready for your Coffee or Tea, I have them both ready and waiting on you to stop in and talk to me as we enjoy our drink.
.
I am feeling good again this morning and I am waiting on daylight so that I can get outside and get a few things done on my tomato garden. It has rained so much that it has been hard to find the ground dry enough to work in, but we did get a little done yesterday.
.
Sara I want to thank you for keeping us so well posted about Oreo. I have a feeling that it is not going to be long until we see Oreo in action. I am leaving the links to your blog here below so any that want to do so can find the way. Please tell Misty hi for me I don't want to ever forget Misty. DAD.
Sara's Dog Training link.
.
.Shooting My Universe . DAD SAY'S DON'T MISS THIS
.

Posted on 10 March 2010 by tomatocasual.com
.
Battling Salmonella in Tomatoes
.
By Vanessa Richins
.
Last summer, headlines everywhere blazed about a salmonella scare that was supposedly connected to tomatoes.
Many stores and restaurants stopped carrying our favorite fruit for a while, severely hurting the tomato industry.

.
As
Michelle Fabio pointed out here last year, ” a report from the University of Georgia estimates that the salmonella scare of this past summer cost Georgia’s economy approximately $25.7 million—and that is just one state.”
.
Later, the FDA changed their position and said the outbreak was actually caused by jalapeño peppers.
However, this doesn’t mean that
Read the rest of this entry »
.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

I am not done yet, I have a few things coming in shortly that I want to show you. I am just stopping for a coffee break and a short rest
.
.
It is now 7:30 and what I was expecting did not arrive so I will have to stop. All I have to tell you for today is to just" be good ", and you would know that includes a lot, even smiling,and being kind to every one. DAD.
.
I will see you in the early morning if all is well.
.
BYE BYE DAD .
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
I hope the sun will be shining and that you have a glorious day getting the earth ready to plant tomatoes. Keep the coffee warm. I'll be stopping by later. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! Is there any coffee left? I think I'll have a little sip before I head to bed. I'll come back tomorrow and read the rest of the journal.

ilovepink1078 said...

Hi, Dad! what a nice scenery you've got. I like that Green Garden that's rear now a day. Hope to learner from your site and you as well. Thanks for sharing... Looking forward.

http://uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/

Cindi said...

Hi Dad,
finally got around to posting a pic of my tomato plant...Let me know what cha think...I have a couple of questions for you to I asked in my blog...Hope you we're able to work on your garden today!
Have a good evening..
xoxoxo

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

We have the same conditions here, Dad -- I have seeds I want to plant, but the ground is so wet! Hope your shipment arrived and that it's what you want, in good condition. Your friend has some nice photos up on his site. Have a good evening! Love from Jamaka and fams

Joan said...

Good Night DAD...

I just got in from NYC and had to stop by to catch up on your day. Too bad you didn't get to work in the tomato garden today, but wet soil is not good for those tomato stems. We had 2 gorgeous days in NYC and did lots of walking which felt so good...the sites are always interesting.

I checked on the eaglets and one hatched today. Here is what I read:

Official time for first hatch is 1:10pm EST- this was the 1st time we could definitively see the empty 1/2 eggshell
by VDGIF edited by Judy at 3/11/2010 7:44:19 PM2:44 PM

I'll be by in the morning for some coffee.

..Sara's Mom