My mood for today 4/02/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
"Wasted time will come again no more."
.We are having some wonderful weather here in the Tennessee Valley, and that is what an old tomato sandwich grower is interested in. We have already had several days of full sunshine and we expect a few more days like this, I think that I will be able to get my tomato ground in shape this week. Here below is our weather report.
.
.p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today..4/02/10
Abundant sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 29C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High around 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph,
.
Now you would know why I have Happy in the mood space above..
.
Sara I want to thank you for the way you are keeping us up to date on Oreo and Misty. You are doing a wonderful job. We would like to know more this morning so we are going to stop at Sara's Dog Training blog and let you tell us more. DAD.
.
Gardener To The Big House.
.
This link above is so interesting, most of you know Bob, I have neglected in showing this to you as much as I should. Thanks Bob for letting me show this today, Your friend. DAD .
.
Click on this Eagle Web Cam and you will go right to to the eagles nest, wonder what is going to happen today? It is interesting to watch them being fed. And you will begin to see them grow. They are going to be crowded very soon if they keep on eating like they are now. they are to be banded today..Here is another link to the eagles that is interesting. Try it out..http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3..
( See the instructions below.).
.
Enjoy these three cams, especially 3 & 4. Some of you may be having trouble getting to Cam # 3. This little tip might help you. When you start downloading don't advance until the word DONE is shown right down at the bottom on the left side of the screen. sometimes it will say waiting on picture. You can make this full page by extending each side. This is a very interesting Cam and I do hope that you can get it to work for you. If not let Dad know . white6416r@aol.com Thanks DAD...
.
Shooting My Universe . This is my favorite. Dad..
.
This below is my most important link to view for helpful information about producing a good Tomato sandwich . Read it often.
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic...Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.
.
http://www.biotamax.com/Application.html
This link will give you information on useing Biotaa Max
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" Be Still and know that I am God."
.
I am going to let you tell me where to find this thought, and then you can send me an email white6416r@aol.com
.
I like this thought so much, It w0uld be better for me to let God do all the planning in my life , and just be willing to follow. Dad.
.
I may not be done but I am going to stop anyway. I have two service men to be here at 8:30 to do some work on my computer, it has been acting very ugly lately. We hope to have you a Video this afternoon.
.
I hope that you have a good day and that we all can be kind to everyone. I hope to see you in the morning.
BYE BYE DAD
Copywrited 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
14 years ago

6 comments:
Well, Dad, it sounds like the time has come at last for getting in the new crop of tomatoes. I hope you will be able to do that soon because I know how much you look forward to it. And the sooner you plant them, the sooner you can taste them. I sure would like to try a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with one of your tomatoes. That would be a treat.
Take care and don't work too hard in your planting excitement! I look forward to watching the videos and cams as you get ready to plant. It's also interesting to look for the critters that come into your yard for something to eat!
I will join you in all those good thoughts today. To be still and listen to wonderful words our Lord has for us is what makes my life have meaning. Every thing and every one of us has a purpose in His plan. And the thoughts of a fresh tomato sandwich leaves my mouth watering. How wonderful it will be to have one once more. I wish you and Mary a very Happy Easter!
'On Ya'-ma
Good Morning DAD...
I have been busy this morning making some quiches. With all the talk of tomatoes, I decided to make the quiche with some Plum Tomatoes sauteed in a little evoo and butter and dill. They will be today's lunch when we take a break from making Polish Pierogi. Last year we used 25 pounds of flour and worked on the pierogi from 10AM to 10PM. I plan to work on them for about 4-5 hours today..my legs won't keep me up any longer than that. I also boiled some eggs so the little ones can dye them while the adults are making the pierogi.
The instructions for the bio-max will be very helpful in a few weeks when my tomato plants arrive. Thanks for the link.
Off to pack my bags and bags of stuff to bring for the day of preping and cooking. Enjoy this very nice weather. And I'll visit in the morning.
...Sara's Mom
DAD... Be sure to visit the close up photos of the three eaglets on:
http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/
You're sure to smile! ...Sara's Mom
Happy Easter Dad Hope your are having a blessed Holiday ~ Ally x
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Your weather is just perfect for your project, isn't it, Dad? The eaglets are ferociously feeding right now -- their parent can hardly keep up with their demands! Hope your p.c. woes are soon just a memory ;) Your friend's picture of the day is very nice, as is your Thought For The Day -- we really do need to remember to do this! and make it live in our lives, because it is the true state of things anyway, and our trust will help to make us feel a lot less stressful, knowing SomeOne much more qualified than we are is presiding over our lives!
May your holiday be blessed. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment