My mood for today 4/07/10 is Very Happy.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it"
."Wasted time will come again no more"
Why don't we get that Starbuck coffee started, A good cup of that SumatraX bold will do us good, and we will be able to get a lot more done today, I have it perking so don't get to far away. Dad.
You saw my mood above, I will tell you why I am able to say that, I have made up my mind to not let the actions of any small company who is not doing the right thing bother me. If that is the way that they want to operate their little company, thats all right with me. Mabye someone will tell them about cable.
Sara if it is alright with you we would like to come by your Sara's Dog Training blog and check on Misty & Oreo, Thanks for all the good information that you give us. Dad.
Shooting My Universe . I love this DAD
Now right here is the link that you must see if you are producing good home grown tomatoes. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.
.
http://www.biotamax.com/Application.html.
This link above will give you information on useing Biotaa Max
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather report.
Today.. Wednesday 4/07/10
Mix of sun and clouds. Near record high temperatures. High 30C. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sun and clouds mixed. Near record high temperatures. High 86F.
This is all that I have for now, I might be back if anything comes in. I hope that all goes good for you today, and what's a better word to leave with you than " Be Good."
I will be back in the morning if all is well.
BYE BYE DAD
Copywrited 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:
So glad to see you happy Dad!! I loved the reading it was truly wonderful. Thank you. Laine xxxx
Good Morning DAD..
I am up before the birds this morning to get ready for my trip to NYC today. Had a few minutes to stop by for a cup of sumatra and to view and listen to the lovely reading by you. It was wonderful to see your mood to be very happy today.
You have very warm weather for planting ... better have the hose ready to water and cool the plants down. It will be hot in New York City today but the sunshine and warmth will feel wonderful.. we may just have to look for a Starbuck's to cool down in their a/c with a cup of ice coffee. I'll be thinking of you.
Enjoy the day! ...Sara's Mom
Hi Dad, I was a little worried about you yesterday so I'm popping in during my lunch break to see how things are with you today and it pleases me to see you're having a better day and you're not letting the little people get you down. Take care and have a good day. Bob.
Is it tomato day?? SMILE! I am visiting you in the daytime today instead of the wee hours of the night. Hope you are having a good day and enjoying the lovely springtime.
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Great video and I'm sure going to try to do what it says in your Thought For The Day, Dad! It's a good one! ;) Your weather sounds perfect for the planting but I hope not too hot. The eagles are growing every day! and looking very healthy and strong. It's even hotter where they are than it is in Knoxville, according to the moderator. It's nice here, 78F or so. Good painting weather. ;) Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment