Thursday, April 8, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN

My mood for today 4/08/10 is,
.
Very Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it"

.
"Wasted time will come again no more"


Why don't we get that Starbucks coffee started, A good cup of that SumatraX bold will do us good, and we will be able to get a lot more done today, I have it perking so don't get to far away. Dad.

.
Elegant Rose-like BeautiesTo view this email in a browser Click Here
.
How are you feeling this Thursday morning. Maybe a cup of that coffee will help you. We don't want to start off complaining this morning, we have so much to do as spring is here. You know Dad he has a one track mind, Tomatoes, Tomatoes and more Tomatoes, never satisfied.
.
I think that we should count our blessings this day, you will be surprised what has been done for you.
.
Come with me, we must not miss Misty, Oreo and Sara this morning. when you click on this link you will be looking at some beautiful Shelties and let Sara tell you what is going on. Here it is Sara's Dog Training blog. Thanks so much Sara. DAD .
.
Shooting My Universe . I love this DAD
.
Now right here is the link that you must see if you are producing good home grown tomatoes. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. .

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!..
.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic.
.
.Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground Dad.

.
.http://www.biotamax.com/Application.html.
.
This link above will give you information on useing Biotaa Max
.
Eagle Web Cam

. This is all for today, I hope to see you in the morning with a smile and cup of Starbucks. Be kind and gentle with every one today, and " Live for others."


.
BYE BYE DAD
Copywrited 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Stopping by for a visit and a cup of Sumatra before heading outside. You are right about there being so much to do in the Spring and we must not waste even one beautiful day. Yesterday was a wonderful fun day in very hot New York City but today is a back to work day. Since it is too early to plant here I will work on making my windows clean and bright so even more sunshine will get in to light up my days.

Enjoy some digging in the dirt time today!

...Sara's Mom

Lainey Laine said...

Hope you had a good day Dad. Thursday here in England was a glorious spring day. It was so lovely and warm and the sun was beautiful. Laine xx

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

How goes the tomato prep work? Hope the weather continues good for you and that you have a wonderful crop! ;)

Just checked, and Mama Eagle flew in, took a fish head out of the nest, and sailed off again, to the consternation of Dad Eagle and babies. Amazing! And on your friend's blog, we can see BIRD TONGUES! Well, one at least. How often do you see those? ;)

Wishing you both a good evening. I may be on intermittently for the next week or two, as I'm having the house painted; but I hope to check in daily. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams