Friday, May 7, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY TWO

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
( I want to tell you what little that I know about Cam # 3. Above It is an unusal Camera. Its the one that I can talk to you when you are there. I cannot see you I only know that you are there because another number comes on my screen.
.
What I am asking you to do is be sure that you have Audio pushed to on, that is the ony that you will be able to hear me. I enjoy talking to you. DAD)

My mood for today 5/07 /10 is Happy.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it."

." Wasted years will come again no more".
.
.Grow A Smile On Mother's FaceTo view this email in a browser Click Here.

DAD'S ROSE GARDEN ALBUM 2010

( For a much better view please use the slideshow, and click on any picture that you want to view larger, THANKS, Dad. )
.

We were talking yesterday about starting a rose Album for you to have a place to show off your beautiful roses. So Mary and I got busy yesterday afternoon and completed the job. The link Dad's Rose Garden Album up above will take you there, I will be talking to you more about my plans for the album soon. DAD
.
Grow A Smile On Mother's FaceTo view this email in a browser Click Here.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
,
.Shooting My Universe
.
.Eagle Web Cam..
.
. You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, I am not sure how much longer they will be here. They were banded a few days ago.
,
Go visit Misty and Oreo Click here!.
'
You will be glad that you did, Sara will give you the latest news on our two Shelties. THANKS Sara. You are doing an excellent job DAD.
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. And I would recommend that you look at the good advice right below, I do and I am well pleased After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad.
.

..Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
. ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!..
.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99..
.
Please add referral code DAD to the order.

My thought for today is words of Jesus quoted from John 9 verse 4.
.
" I must work the works of Him that sent me while it is day; the night cometh when no man can work."
.
I am going to make this a little short this morning, but I will be back on Saturday morning.
.
.BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another beautiful morning, probably our last for awhile. I will complete one more paint project today and then put it all away for another year. I like the idea of your Rose Album 2010. We get to see the beauty of the rose even if we don't have them in our own gardens.

Burpree will be sending tomatoes to my zone beginning May 14. I am really anxious to get them in some soil, with a little biota-max and watch them grow into beautiful delicious treats. I used some of the biota-max on my impatiens and pansies and they are looking so healthy and perky.

I enjoyed John verse this morning. And now I will get to work refreshed from my cup of coffee with you. Enjoy this day! ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning ! It is Friday and thunderstorms are moving through our area here. We'll be making our own Sunshine today for sure. I hope your Friday is filled with a few SMILES!

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, the roses you put in your album are beautiful. I like the flower garden you have featured. We planted a wild flower garden last year and some of them bloomed but most of them are blooming for the first time this year. I am really enjoying them. Have a great day on this beautiful day. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

What a beautiful rose album, and of course it is good to see the most beautiful living memorial to the Princess beauty in all its glory.

Beautiful schooner on your friend Steve's site! And right now there are three eaglets preening and stretching their wings. We'd better check in on them frequently -- looks like they'll be off exploring the wide blue yonder pretty soon, doesn't it?

With all the flowers in bloom, I've been getting lots of visits from hummingbirds. It's fascinating to watch them sipping nectar close up.

Have a good evening! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams