Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY NINE

I am starting this blog in the way that I did in my first days. trying to find out about you first in the morning. Some how I have gotten away from the way I began my blog over 7 years ago.
.
Back in those days I was asking you first such questions as " How are you feeling this morning?" " Did you sleep well ?" and you know that the many things that I was asking you about your coffee, work and other things. And especially trying to keep you smiling and not worry so much about the day.
.
But something changed over the years, I began to realize that the first thing that I was talking about an old man who calls hinself Dad. Now that is going to stop you are going to come first. This is your blog and I want it to be helpful and interesting, if any think need changing in this today, let me know. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe
.

My mood for today 5/04 /10 is Happy.
.
.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."..
.
.." Wasted years will come again no more".

..To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!.
..
Sara it has meant so much to me to have have the priviledge of visiting Misty an Oreo and to hear you give us the latest good news about them. Thank you so much Sara, DAD.

Click here to read about the oil spill.
.
"Just a little smile will cheer us up When life's hill is very steep; Just a kindly word will help us When a frown would make us weep. Just the sunshine on the waters, Just the rainbow in the sky, Just a little love, so little, and its value is so high."

Author Unknown
.
Courage
"Courage for the great sorrows of life, and patience for the small ones; and then when you have accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake."
.

Grow A Smile On Mother's FaceTo view this email in a browser Click Here
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
Above are my three outdoor Cams which worked good yesterday and I hope that the same will be true today .
I enjoyed # 3 yesterday, I hope that you could hear what I was trying to say to you as you watched the birds and other things going on out there I would like to have an email from you letting me know where you are coming from.MY EMAIL IS
white6416r@aol.com.
.
Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, I am not sure how much longer they will be with us. We have enjoyed them so much this year. Thanks to those who made all this possible. DAD.
.
..//weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather
..
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. And I would recommend that you look at the good advice right below, I do and I am well pleased After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad.

. Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .

. ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
.
..DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic
1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85
4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95

20 tablets -
5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99

.
.Please add referral code DAD
to the order
..
.
Here is a thought for today that I enjoyed.
.
" A man that hath friends must show himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. "
.
Taken from Proverbs. 18 and 24th verse. I want to keep closer to the friend that is mentioned here. The friend that never forgets us.
.
I hope that I have made your day a little brighter. we do all need T0 " Live for others"
.
I plan on being back in the early morning, meet me at the coffee pot.


BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved ..

6 comments:

Becky said...

Dad, I would actually like it if you talked about your life more and not less. I'm very, very interested in what you remember from your younger days, and how people's lifestyles were different than now. I have re-read your memoirs and your stories about your plane and your grocery store days. Thank you so much for writing those, and I hope you write more. I would love it.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am just fine this morning and hope you are too! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, the sun is shining beautiful here this morning. I hope the yards dry out some today because Ken needs to cut the clover patch LOL. Have a nice day along with Mary. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I didn't read your blogs in the early days. I think it must be about 1 year now that I stop by daily to visit, smile, learn, be inspired and sip a good cup of coffee. So, I think the blog is just great the way it has been this past year. Like Becky, I enjoy your stories, live readings, and photos as well as the wonderful tomato planting and growing advise.

I am well rested this morning and I am happy to have another beautiful day. Shortly I'll be out front planting some impatiens under my living room window. I'm hoping we wont' get another frost that would kill them...you never know up here!

Happy Gardening! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Love your blog, Dad! It's just perfect as it is and I look forward to reading it every time you post. Those are all good thoughts, and I enjoyed them. The eaglets look like they haven't budged since yesterday -- two sleepy, one restless ;) We are really enjoying our newly-painted house and all the flowers and birds in our yards. The coffee is very good, thank you! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
I agree with Becky and Joan. We love the wisdom that comes with your stories. You find joy everywhere. You balance the past with the present and give us hope for our future. Of course, we love the tomatoes, cabbages, roses, and good, strong cups of coffee. Happy planting! Happy Blogging!
Aloha, Sara's aunt