Saturday, May 15, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FORTY NINE.

Our new friend, Laura, sent us the beautiful photo above.
..
My mood for today 5/15 /10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."..
.
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.
This is the best advice that I could ever give you, I know because I do it every day.
.
.
Maybe I had better say Good Morning, after all it is Saturday morning and I know that a lot of us are smiling, and we have a lot more to smile about we can sleep a little more this morning. Don't you dare get up yet. I already have hot Tea and Starbuck Sumatra X bold coffee ready, and I will have both ready all day today. So be happy today Smile and let the world that you are enjoying life.
.
.
.
.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99
.
Please add referral code DAD to your order.
.
Please check on Mary's cabbage and see what Biota Max has done for her.
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. .
.
We had a question about end rot yesterday,if you will click on the above link it might be of some help to you. If you don't find it here send me an email to white6416r@aol.com
.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own .
.
This is all for right now, Mr Side Panel, he will show you the Eagles and a lot that I did not have time for. I usually keep this open untill noon because sometimes something comas in that I want to get in todays blog, there will not be another one untill Monday.
.
..Don't forget " Live for others ".
.
".BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

8 comments:

Helen said...

I hope you and Mary have a great weekend. That rose and buds are beautiful. Helen

Joan said...

Happy Saturday, DAD...

Enjoying a warm cup of coffee and smiling as another beautiful rose greets us...such an unusual color, so delicate. It is Prom Season and Graduation Season and for some reason that rose triggers memories of both events. What a great idea you had to invite others to share their roses with you and in turn with us.

The sun is shining brightly but the wind is blowing hard this morning making it is quite chilly outside. I am hoping for a warm calm afternoon so we can walk along beautiful Lake George with my nephew and his family, maybe with an ice cream cone in hand.

Mary's cabbages are looking great. They seem to be smiling too! Enjoy your weekend and we'll visit again on Monday. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

ANXIOUS TO SEE THOSE BIG OL' RED RIPE TOMATOS ON YOUR VINES. GOOD HOT SUNSHINE WILL BRING THEM ON. sam

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great weekend. It finally stopped raining in Ohio!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura for sharing your beautiful rose and four buds with all of us. Dad, the Rose Album is a fine project. The imagined scent of these roses is waking up many memories. Joan thought of Proms; I thought of May Processions. Thanks, Dad. Have a good Sunday. Aloha, Sara's aunt.

Sara said...

Oh, I never had much luck with roses. Maybe I'll buy a new plant this year and try again. They sure are one of the most beautiful flowers around.

I hope you and Mary have a wonderful Sunday.

~Sara

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Slept in late, and am enjoying the coffee now, thank you! Your friend Laura's rose photo is so beautiful. I wonder what the name of that rose is. Would love to have one like it. It looks like the WVEC cam is down, but your friend Steve has some beautiful photos of dragonflies. Wishing you both a wonderful afternoon and a good, productive weekend. Ms. Mary, your cabbages are looking very good. ;) Love, Jamaka and fams

Hollie said...

Hello Dad,
I just wanted you to know that I've got my maters in the ground. I will let you know how the do.