.Good Morning.
.
My mood for today 6/10/10 is Happy
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
" Wasted years will come again no more "
" Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way."
.
.This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Bulgaria..Visit Bulgaria on Wikipedia.
.
Shooting My Universe
THIS ONE ABOVE IS TO GOOD FOR YOU TO MISS, DAD.
.
Long Live Friendship!!!!!!! .
.
I don't know some say life is too short, others say it is too long, but I know that nothing that we do makes sense if we don't touch the hearts of others.......while it lasts! '
The above was senet to me by my friend Joan C. Who lives in Florida.
.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, If you want to see and hear something you might enjoy try # 3.
.
Good Moring Sara , how are things going at Sara's Dog Training home this Thursday.morning. As soon as daylight arrives I will be there. Thanks for everything. Dad,
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW.
.
Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order .
I do appreciate all the interest that many of you have shown in Biota Max. DAD.
.
If I would just say that the Sumatra x bold was ready would you know what I am talking about. I beleive that the most of you would. Come on in. it is ready. Dad.
.
I hope that you are feeling good this morning and looking for a real good day ahead. We can have a lot to do with what kind of a day that we have. A little Smiling and kindness to others help a lot. Pleas try that out.
.
We are going to be very busy today. Mary has an appointmenet with her doctor at Vandervelt at 3;30 P.M. And we will be returning home.
'
I do have a lot of maintance work around this little tomato garden. There is always something breaking down. That happens to my computer, bird baths, cams and a lot of other things. I even break down myself some days.
.
This is going to be all for today. I do want to come back Friday morning. When I don't know what to leave you with, I just say " Be Good " you know that covers a lot, and sometimes it's hard to do.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
14 years ago

6 comments:
Hi, Dad! Jessie and I have just come home from a trip up to the mountains in northern California, where we stayed in a cabin with my friend and her daughter. It was very relaxing in a way to be away from the internet, but I missed checking in with you.
Look what I found... a video that has, I think, the same kind of plane you had. Does it look like the one in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SufH559GS2k
Careful, the video gets loud from engine noise!
I think this is a very modern-looking plane, a very nice design. I love to think of you flying around in that plane. It seems like something out of a movie.
Have a good day, hope it goes well with Mary's doctor visit.
Becky
Good morning,
Up early today. Made sure I got up with the alarm clock! Today is the last day of classes at school. I wanted to stop at the store on my way to buy my students some baked goods as a special treat on their last day. It will be a long day....the last day always goes by slow, and is somewhat chaotic. I enjoy it though!
Hope Mary's doctor's visit goes well today.
I have to go check the radar map to make sure I can walk Misty & Oreo without needing an umbrella!
Have a great day!
Good Morning DAD...
I am smiling. My 4 year old grandson woke me this morning with a great big smile saying can we play Candy Land. Of course I got up and he set up the board game. He also won...which is very important to him. I just gave him some lemonade and came by for a nice hot cup of Sumatra.
I hope Mary's visit to Venderbilt is just a follow up visit and the doctor's will have comforting news for her and for you. Tell her we all love her and are praying for her.
Joan C.'s verse is so true. "nothing that we do makes sense if we don't touch the hearts of others". And you touch so many everyday. Thanks. ...Sara's Mom
Hope Mary's doctor's appointment goes well today. Tell her that I am thinking about her and wishing her well. Lots of love, Karen
Thinking about you and Aunt Mary today. Safe travels.
Love you lots,
Mandy
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Isn't that the truth, Dad? Always some work to do every day. Keeps us fit and on our toes (and exhausted, lol!)
Those are strange-looking dragonflies on your friend Steve's blog today. There's one eaglet in the nest, having dinner.
Sending out good thoughts and prayers for you both and especially for Ms. Mary. Love, Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment