Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THREE

.
My mood for today 6/02/10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
." Wasted years will come again no more " .

" All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today''

Good Morning.
.
We made it through June the 1st now we are geting ready for another unknown day. But we do not have to face it alone unless we choose too, we have a friend that "Sticketh closser than a brother." that would like for us to follow Him. He will keep us in the right path if we will only keep close to his side . I often mention that clean sheet that we have each morning, He is the one that in mercy gives us that. What a wonderful God we have. Dad.
.
********************************************************
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
.These three links above to my Cams, and the link here below is the links that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. YOU will find a lot about end rot & blight and a lot of help about other problems . Please read it all the way down you will be glad that you did. Dad.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

**************************************************
We are needing a good cup of coffee or hot tea right now. I have some Sumatra X bold Starbucks ( Do you see that Joan,) in the pot right now and it will soon be ready. I wish that it was possible for you to stop and have a cup with me. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe . Dad say's dont miss this.
.
I am glad that I learned the way to your house Sara I just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and I am there. What a wonderful priviledge that is, and I do it every morning. Sara you do such a wonderful job in bring to us all the good news that we are hearing aboue Misty and Oreo. And I want to mention the pictures and videos that you give us are wonderful. We Thank you for this . DAD .
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW
....
Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order .You will be glad that you did at the ending of the growing season and seeing with your own eyes what BIOTA MAX will do for you.

And better still just keep watching our DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1. We will be showing close up shots right from the garden every few days. This is something new for us to do. We wonder what will come next. Dad .
.
.Tomato Casual ...A good tomato receip. .
'
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green.
BrushStrokes.
Tennessee Granddaddy. .
.
Here is my thought for this day.

" Make us wise with Heavenly wisdom, doing good while yet we can."
.
These words are in one of our hymns which we sing often. Our hymns are a great help to me, directing my thoughts in the early morning .Dad.
.
I am feeling extra good this morning, and I hope to get a lot done. Yesterday was a good day for me, everything just seemed to fall in place at the right time..
.
We will be in our bible study tonight, our study is John chapter 8. These are the Sweet Words of Jesus.

This is all for this Wednesday morning, but if I am spared I will see you in the morning with a smile and a cup of tea or coffee.

Please remember to " Live for others."
..
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.


5 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Can't believe it is Wednesday already. How did that happen?

I hope you have a good day today. My students were excellent yesterday. I think they are realizing this is the end, and they better focus! Or maybe they were simply still tired from the long weekend. We'll see how they are this morning.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning. It's a nice warm day here but showers are supposed to be headed our way again. We've had a lot of rain and everything is growing and green. I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one.

Dar said...

Thank You Dad. You inspired me to read John, chapter 8. I could not put my Bible down and went on to read chapter 9. We are praying for restored sight for Bill in one of his eyes. It will take time, but believing God will make him free as in John 8: vs. 32, we continue to hold HIM tight to our hearts.
Have a wonderful day.
BlessYourHeart

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I smelled the Sumatra x-bold coffee and knew you had the pot ready. Ah, it is good! Like you I am feeling good this morning and plan to get a lot done today.

I may be buying and installing some fencing today...the plants all look good but my yard had 6 rabbits visiting this morning. They are so cute but I don't think I want them near my plants.

At http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/ you can see photos of the eaglets flying, about 78 days after hatching. That amazing feat was accomplished in less days than it takes most tomato plants to ripen.

Nature has so many wonderful layers. And photographs and blogs from people like you helps us to see and learn more each day.

Enjoy another beautiful day in your garden and your evening at your meeting. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Excellent Thought, Dad. ;)

Your friend Steve's lotus photos are gorgeous! and I see one eaglet has just come in from a flight and is perched on a branch. I just tried after doing a bunch of updating, to access your webcams, but again, it's no go. ;(
Enjoy your evening! Love, Jamaka and fams