Beautiful Rose from DADS Rose Garde
Good morning.
( Notice: Sorry we will not be able to use the close up camera this afternoon because of threating weather, looks like showers. it is now 1:52 p.m. Dad.}
.
My mood for today 6/08/10 is Happy.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
.." Wasted years will come again no more "
..
.." All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today''
.
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Bulgaria.
.
I hardly know what to talk about this morning that would be of interest to you. I think that we will look at the 3 Outside Cams first.
.
.
We did try out the # 1 cam yesterday afternon untill a shower came up. We were showing a tomato plant with several big green tomatoes. We hope to try again today at another spot in the garden.
.
Good Morning Sara, it is to early for me to wake you, Misty and Oreo. Please sleep on a little longer. it is only 3:52 at the moment. But I do know how to look in on Oreo and Misty, just click on Sara's Dog Training and your blog will show me a beautiful. Here I go, DAD.
.
.
Right here I want o tell you that I have a pot of Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee that is almost ready, I wish as I said yesterday that it were possible for you to walk in and surprise me
.
And I do wan't to know how that you are feeling this morning. Ihope that you are not worrying about the day, we can and will face it whatever comes up. Dad.
.
.
.
Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order ..
.
You will be glad that you ordered when at the end of the growing season and seeing with your own eyes what BIOTA MAX will do for you.And better still just keep watching our DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1. We will be showing close up shots right from the garden every few days. (We hope to be showing this afternoon weather permitting)is something new for us to do. We wonder what will come next. Dad .
.If it would be more convenient for you it would be all right for you to email me your order and I would do the rest. My email is white6416r@aol.com. Thanks so much. DAD. .
.
Here below are a few interesting links that you will like. DAD
.Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your..
.
.
.Today
Mix of sun and clouds High 31C. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds light and variable
Mix of sun and clouds High 31C. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds light and variable
.I have not finished this blog , I will be back later today.
.
.I am not leaving you without Coffee and Tea both are ready for you , and the coffee is Starbucks Sumatra x bold. Dad.
.I am not leaving you without Coffee and Tea both are ready for you , and the coffee is Starbucks Sumatra x bold. Dad.
.
Sending Love and Good wishes to you, whereever you are in this world, DAD
BYE BYE DAD
.Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
BYE BYE DAD
.Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

3 comments:
What a beautiful rose to greet us all this morning! Even the cardinal is saying hello with a smile!
You are up early, aren't you? I thought my 5:30 alarm clock was pretty early, but I guess you have to get up to feed the birds.
Have a great day!
Good Morning DAD....
It is an absolutely perfect day here. I've been out working on the tomato plants and flower beds and just came in to have a cup of Sumatra with you. I do plan on doing more outdoor work today... much too nice to be indoors. The coffee is nice and bold, just like I like it and just what I need right now. My patio tomato plant in a clay pot has a green tomato about the size of a ping pong ball. I am anxious for it to be red and ripe so I can make a fresh tomato sandwich.
Your photos are beautiful. The cardinal color rose is smiling at you and us and the cardinal bird is happy to be getting some delicious food before cooling off in one of your bird baths or fountain. Our planet needs more people like you.
Have a lovely day enjoying the beauty you have created all around you. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
What a beautiful red rose, and cardinal! You are so lucky to have "redbirds" where you are. We don't have them out here in CA, and most of our local birds aren't too colorful but we love them anyway ;) There are two eaglets "branching" right now on WVEC, looking pleased with themselves.
Are you thinking about some fried green tomatoes with that coffee, Dad? Sounds good to me! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment