...
Good Morning
.
Thise is Cam # 1 talking to you, Dad has me out here righi in the middle of the tomato garden and the tempeature may reach 95, He better cover me up or bring me in to his cool office. Cam # 1.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
.
.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ( This is the page to read).
.
.....
.
You know that they are home from their vacation, lets go see them just as soon as the sun comes comes up, SMILE. DAD
..
...
..The link here above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. I have had some rain which has been a great help. Dad.
.
Today..7/5/10
Sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 34C. Winds light and variable.
Plentiful sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 94F. Winds light and variable..
Sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 34C. Winds light and variable.
Plentiful sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 94F. Winds light and variable..
..
We did have a wonderfol day yesterday for a short visit, and our meeting was so encouraging to me, and I really did need it.
.
Now it is time to get back in the harness and pull our part of the load.
.
HERE IS MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY.
.
" Begin the day with God. Kneel down to Him in prayer"
.
This is from one of our hymns
.
. The coffee is ready for any one tha can get here, I am going to take a little pit stop and have a cup.
We re goiny to be kind and gentle today to all men that is what we are supposed to do.
,
I plan on seeing you in the morning
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

9 comments:
Good Morning, DAD,
What a beauty! The power of the sun is amazing.
This tomato will soon blush and then get really red. I know, you'll be ready to put it in your basket Enjoy your day. I'll be back later for some coffee. Aloha, Sara's aunt
DAD
Good morning. Yes, we are home, just in time for some VERY hot weather. Looks like you will be in the heat today too.
Misty & Oreo have settled into their old routines very quickly. I think they are glad to be home.
Have a great Monday!
Good morning! Nice way to start the day ... in prayer - I agree.
I hope you are doing well! God bless!
Good Morning DAD...
It is good to read that you had a good meeting and a good weekend. I poured some coffee and it tastes great this morning.
Thanks for another photo of your Brandywine Tomato. It has grown a lot and soon it will be bright red. Yesterday we stopped at a farm to buy some local produce. I bought peaches, apricots, cherries, and cider donuts. I also checked out their tomatoes but they were grown in a hot house so I passed. Strange how some fruits are about 2 weeks early and others are not. My tomato plants perked right up when I gave them a long soaking. The brandywine plants are now almost as tall as me. I hope they stop growing up and start producing tomatoes. My sister is coming in August and she wants a delicious fresh picked tomato sandwich.
Today will be a good day for all of us to stay indoors, out of the extreme temperatures. I'll be adding ice cubes to my next cup of coffee. Have a peaceful Monday! ....Sara's Mom
Good Morning DAD...
It is good to read that you had a good meeting and a good weekend. I poured some coffee and it tastes great this morning.
Thanks for another photo of your Brandywine Tomato. It has grown a lot and soon it will be bright red. Yesterday we stopped at a farm to buy some local produce. I bought peaches, apricots, cherries, and cider donuts. I also checked out their tomatoes but they were grown in a hot house so I passed. Strange how some fruits are about 2 weeks early and others are not. My tomato plants perked right up when I gave them a long soaking. The brandywine plants are now almost as tall as me. I hope they stop growing up and start producing tomatoes. My sister is coming in August and she wants a delicious fresh picked tomato sandwich.
Today will be a good day for all of us to stay indoors, out of the extreme temperatures. I'll be adding ice cubes to my next cup of coffee. Have a peaceful Monday! ....Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:
Your great-granddaughter Mandy is a treasure, Dad -- of course, that's hardly surprising, considering ;) Very glad to hear your weekend was a good one. May I join you for coffee? Stay cool and love to you all -- with special PURRS to the adorable PRINCE! -- from Jamaka and fams (OO^^)
mine are just now getting buds!!
Your Brandywine looks divine...and I'm wishing it was mine. My blossoms are looking good tho and the stalks look healthy in spite of all the rains we have been getting. I weeded some today in the mud, but it had to be done or the humidity and heat is going to overshadow my produce with weeds.
God has started my day forever and I am so grateful for His unconditional Love.
BlessYourWeek
Good Evening, DAD,
It is 6:55PM and I just had a look at CAM 1.
There is a hug RED tomato. It can't be that the Brandywine has already ripened, can it?
Aloha, Sara's aunt
Post a Comment