Thursday, July 8, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED EIGHT


Good Morning .

.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.
"
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green ...
Mandy is my great grandaughter. Dad

/
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
Shooting My Universe
.
I
visit Misty and Oreo Click here ever morning. You know that they are home from their vacation, lets go see them this morning. Dad .


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
THE # 2 CAM is the one that will be at the garden or close by all depending on the weather. Getting close to 100 yestreday
.

Dad'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.Above are the to outside Cams which will be in service today.
.
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920

..........
The link here above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather.

.
Today 7/8/10
Plenty of sun. Near record high temperatures. High 36C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny to partly cloudy. Near record high temperatures. High 98F. Winds light and variable
.
.
Here is your must read link Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page if you are interesting in producing the very best tomato, Read it to the very bottom. DAD. .
.
HERE IS MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY. "


" Let's all try to be easy to live with today."
.
Did you notice that 98 degree tempeature for today ? This heat and no rain in days is about to get thr best of old Dad. I think that I should stay inside today.
.
I am going to make some Hot tea and some strong Starbucks coffee and then stop for awhile, Dad
.
BYE BYE DAD
....

6 comments:

Sara said...

We are having the same weather as you. I hope the heat wave breaks soon.

Poor Misty, wearing a fur coat in this heat is tough on her.

Stay inside today. We'll be doing the same.

~Sara

Lynne said...

Staying indoors sounds like a great plan! I have to do a little shopping today, but other than that plan to follow your plan! Hope you keep cool and get some rest! God Bless!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's a great day to spend indoors where it is cooler. We are to be in the mid 90's for the 4th day in a row and I've spent more time indoors than I like, but the heat isn't good at all. In winter we stay in to keep warm, now we're staying in to keep cool. Take good care!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I added a few ice cubes to my cup and now I am ready for some of your delicious coffee. Everyone is talking about the heat. I do remember a summer, before I even owned a fan, where we had 10 straight days of this oppressive heat. I took so many showers in a day and even jumped into my neighbor's pool just so I could cool off before cooking and cleaning the house. After that summer we went from "no fan" to "central air" and boy am I glad we did.

Steve's photos today take me back to a summer 45 years ago when Len and I stayed at the Chateau Frontenac and sailed down the St. Lawrence River and rode one of Canada's trains from Montreal to Quebec City. I'll have to thank him for the memories.

This afternoon we'll drive to Williamstown, MA in the beautiful green mountains. We'll stop for an ice latte before seeing the World Premier of a play at the famous Williamstown Theater Festival. Maybe even drink it outdoors surrounded by the mountains...the temps there will be in the 80s.

Wonder where the cardinals are hiding, haven't seen them in CAM #3 for quite a few days.

Hope you come up with a nice way to spend the day staying cool. Maybe reading your book of poetry and sipping iced tea. If you find a good poem maybe you can read it to us this week. I miss those early morning readings.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:

That Chateau Frontenac looks like a nice place to visit, doesn't it? I wouldn't want to have to clean the place, though ;) Hope you all are staying cool and relaxing inside with some nice iced tea and coffee. I know sweet little Prince is keeping you both SMILING! ;) Love to you all from Jamaka and fams

Joann said...

Stopped by to say HI, Dad!! Hope you and Mary are doing well! Will stop by again soon... take care!! God Bless!