Good Morning.....
My # 1 camera is going to be a mystery camera for a few day. You can see the flag at the moment. DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 will take you there.
. Dad
"Time is so precious-do not waste it..
.Mandy is my great grandaughter. Dad.
THE # 2 CAM is the one that will be at the garden or close by all depending on the weather.
Dad'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
''
Look below at what Sam sent me. Dad
.
SUGGESTION TO DAD'S FRIENDS.PERHAPS YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN SWEET SPICED VINEGAR. SO GOOD WITH FRESH TOMATOS.I START WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, PRODUCED AT BENTONVILLE ARKANSAS.I USE IT REGULARLY, SO MAKE A GOODLY AMOUNT.IN A FOUR QUART COOKING POT, ONE QUART WATER.BRING TO SLOW BOIL.ADD ONE QUART APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.(not apple cider flavord, use the real thing.)KEEP THE SLOW BOIL, ADD THREE PINTS CANE SUGAR.WELL, YOU WANT IT SWEET DONT YOU ?)PUT A GENEROUS TABLESPOON PICKLING SPICE IN A SOFT CLOTH AND MAKE INTO A BALL AND TIE SECURELY.DROP PICKLING SPICE INTO THE SOFTLY BOILING CONCOCTION, ADD A SMALL AMOUNT OF SALT,LET'S SEE,ANYTHING FORGOTTEN ?USE A WOODEN SPOON TO PRESS AND STIR THE SPICE BAG AND ENJOY THE TANTALIZING AROMA AND ANSWER THE DOOR TO INQUISITIVE NEIGHBORS.AFTER FIFTEEN MINUTES OR SO IT IS READY TO MOVE TO A COOL BURNER TO COOL OFF I PUT MINE IN A LARGE PICHER IN THE FRIDGE AND POUR OUT A PINT AT A TIME FOR TABLE USE.TRY SOME ON YOUR NEXT FRESH RED RIPE DICED TOMATO. GOOD FOR MAKING CUCUMBER SWEET PICKLES. TRY IT ON FOODS YOU LIKE.
sam Posted by Sayit-baldys to Dad's Tomato Garden Journal at July 9, 2010 10:53 PM
.
Here is your must read link Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page if you are interesting in producing the very best tomato, Read it to the very bottom. DAD.
.Sara are you as glad to see this Saturday as I am ? I had a rough day yesterday and I really do need to get a smile going and I have proved that this is only place to go Sara's Dog Training blog, so here I am misty and Oreo. Now show me what you can do. Dad
./todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.....
Today
Times of sun and clouds. High 31C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. High 89F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
.
Here is my thought for today.
" Charity suffereth long and is kind . charity envieth not. charity vaunteth not itself. is not puffed up. "
This is from first Corinthians chapter 13 verse 4 and this is not all that charity will do, read a few verses below this one.
. We know that this is Saturday no blog again untill monday.I will be back a few times during, DAD.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:
DAD,
Woke up to a refreshing rain this morning. I actually went outside without an umbrella! It felt so good to feel those raindrops.
I hope you have a better day today, and enjoy your meeting on Sunday. Oreo and I will up bright & early to go to our agility competition.
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
I am so sorry to read that you had a bad day yesterday. I hope today will be better for you and Mary. Do take good care of each other.
I just watched the slide presentation of my daughter and grandsons vacation in Alaska, Vancouver and Seattle. I felt like I was along with them and enjoyed every moment. I think they should make a calendar from the photos: but, it would be difficult to decide which to use since there are so many spectacular views.
Len watered my tomato plants last night and said "looks like we may have fried green tomatoes soon". I am hoping for bright red ones just in time for my sister's visit in mid-August. I did buy some NJ tomatoes at a local produce store yesterday...I ate a small one with some salt and was disappointed, very mealy...it definitely wasn't a Rutger tomato.
It is raining this morning and I opened a few windows for the first time in days. I am enjoying the smell of the rain. Hope you can do the same.
Please relax and rest today. ...Sara's Mom
Dad, hope you are feeling better and got a little rain. We finally got some in PA today and it finally cooled off a little. We are going to have another heat wave starting tomorrow with six or more days in the 90's. This summer so far has been very, very hot and has had an effect on me. I guess being 79 years of age is not condsive to taking the heat.
Have been having trouble with your cam #1. It does not load for me I just get a blank white blank page and have to reeboot to get out of it.Not a major problem since I still cn get 2 and 3 cams. Just thought I would let you know.
Enjoyed seeing you in the cart on the front lawn about ten minutes ago. Tomatoes are looking good.
Stay cool and hydrated, Bill
Good afternoon! I hope you are on the mend! My mom is not feeling well either. She is to have some tests run this week to find out what is going on with her health.
We woke up to rain in South Maryland today, and it was very welcomed! Like my sister mentioned, "Hello Rain, we sure have missed you!" God is good!
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:
Oh, your friend Sam's recipe reminds me of bread and butter pickles. They are SO GOOD! Haven't had one for a long time, but always remember visiting friends of my mom's who made their own. They were wonderful. These friends had strange tomatoes, too -- it's the first (and only) time I've ever had orange tomatoes and yellow tomatoes. Have to say I prefer mine red. ;)
Wishing you, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince a very good rest of your weekend! and see you on Monday, God willing. Love from Jamaka and fams
Hi DAD,
I really like the recipe from Sayit-Baldy.
Big thanks to him and to you for passing it on to us. It is already too dark to check cam 1 and see if I have trouble, too. I will try it on Monday. May you have a blessed day tomorrow. Enjoy family and friends at your prayer meeting. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Post a Comment