Friday, September 10, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND SEVENTY THREE

.
Good Morning.'
.
I hope that you are feeling good this Friday morning . I think that this is going to be another nice day , this has been one of the nice fall seasons that we have had in several years and Dad is enjoying it and getting a lot of things that I love to do. Mary and I a very busy day yesterday just ending little things that we had started and needed to be finished
.
.
I am not sure where I got this below, but I took it to heart and I am going to try to do what it says

. ' "About being a talebearer. Little do we know the damage done telling things. Just because it is true doesn't mean it has to be told. One of the cruelest things we can do is to tell things. Good to just be quiet. If we are wondering if we should tell something, use Philippians 4:8 - the things we should think of - as a filter. If what we want to tell can pass through this filter, go ahead and tell it."

Well it is time again for our Sumatra x bold coffee and our daily visit to see what Sara , Misty and Oreo are planing for this day here at Sara's Dog Training blog it's a pleasure to visit Sara and listen to her explain things to me that I do not know. Thanks Sara. DAD
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today.. 9/10/10
Chance of showers. Thunder possible. High 26C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Cloudy with occasional showers. Thunder possible. High near 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS

Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe

.
I think that this is all for right now. I do have a little work to do outside. I am sending Love and good wishes to all of you. " Be Good."
,
BYE BYE DAD








6 comments:

Sara said...

You give good advice. It is always smart to watch what you say!

We are having a rainy morning here. So, no walk for the dogs this morning. I'm sure Oreo will be quite wound up when I get home from work this afternoon!

~Sara

Helen said...

Good morning Dad. I saw some doves at you cam no3 and what appeared to be a squirrel in the lower right corner where it is a dark spot.
Have a nice day working outside. This afternoon is Ken and my doc checkup day. Helen

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Thanks for the pick me upper cup of coffee... on a dark wet dreary day a cup of Sumatra always helps...especially when taken with a little bit of a sweet.

I hope I get to finish up some jobs indoor this morning before meeting up with a friend this afternoon. You motivate me just by telling us you got a lot done. I want some of your energy!

You offer good advise today. I think we need to stop tales from being told to us as well as to stop ourselves from passing tales onto others. The filter must work both ways.

Have another enjoyable and productive fall day!
...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
It is a dark, wet day here, too. I need to put on some lively music and get cracking. I appreciate your advice today. I'm making a big mental note: FILTER. Have a lovely day.
Aloha, Sara's aunt.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince!:

Excellent advice on telling things, Dad -- we are instructed not to gossip! and certainly, listening to gossip is as harmful as being a gossiper. Something no one needs in life!

Hoping your yard work goes well and that you are enjoying a lovely day. Yes, Autumn is almost here and it should be beautiful! Wishing you all a wonderful day and weekend...love from Jamaka and fams

Lisa said...

What good advice!!