Good Morning.
.
I hardly know what to say this morning, I am out of words to explain all that happened yesterday, it was a wonderful day, THANKS to all of you who helped me celebrate my birthday yesterdad, I received so many happy birthday wishes, and now it is my time to get busy in doing my part and get and answer to you, I have a plan and it will begin today, DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.
.
usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today.. 9/3/10
Showers and thunderstorms late. High 31C. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunny early then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 88F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. .
.
Every morning I am thinging what will I think about first this morning Sara's Dog Training blog or that Sumatra X bold coffee, and you know who wins, It is Sara Misty and Oreo. Do you blame me.
.
Sara I do appreciate all that you said in your blog,about me that was so nice of you, you Misty and Oreo, and all your family are just spoiling me, but I like it.
.
I won't forget the tea and coffee, it wil be ready soon, Ally I prepared the tea just for you. DAD
..
,,,
This is all for now, I hope to see you again in the morning..
.
Dad is sending his love and good wishes to all of you
.
All of you have been so good to me this year, how can I every repay you. Never. DAD .
.
I might have just another little thought before this is done this morning, I am still just a little confused abought all this, maybe I am asleep and still dreaming. DAD
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights
14 years ago

9 comments:
DAD,
I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday! You have many people who love and care about you.
I hope you continue to feel their love everyday, not just on your birthday.
~Sara
Good Morning, DAD,
My daughter just showed me one of the tomatoes that I had bought at the Farmers' Market. It is shaped like a perfect heart. She said that I should send it to DAD. Have a beautiful day. Listen, the birds are singing for you. Aloha, Sara's aunt
glad to hear you enjoyed your b-day!!!!
Good Morning DAD...
You spend so much time making every morning a special one for us, it was our turn to make it a special one for you. So glad you enjoyed your day. And though I have been telling you to sit and dream sweet thoughts, the birthday wishes from your blog friends was not a dream but now you have another nice memory to SMILE about. We love you DAD!
...Sara's Mom
I'm glad you had a good birthday. I was looking at your tomato pictures and thought I would tell you about our garden. The plants have gotten so big and heavy they have turned into a tomato jungle. I keep finding tomatoes buried underneath that have over ripened and split. Those go right into the compost pile for next years garden!
Dad thankyou for the tea ~ I am so pleased you had such a great day ~ Ally xx
Glad that you had a great day yesterday. I hope you have many more good Birthdays to come. Helen
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:
Sara and Anonymous said it, Dad, so well! ;) SO GLAD your birthday was the best one yet, and may there be many more, each one better than the one before! You give so much to so many and it's wonderful that we can give a little back in the form of love and best wishes and, of course, SMILES!
Wishing you all a wonderful afternoon, evening, and weekend -- love and special PURRS to Prince from Jamaka and fams <3
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment