Monday, September 6, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND SIXTY NINE

Good Morning .
.

Happy Labor Day! Sep 6th 2010 12:01AM

.
Here is another one of those good monday mornings that I like and talk about so much, do you think that I am cray ? Well I am not, I just love these early morning hours since it has been saturday since I have talked to you I am getting lonsome. I am in a Happy mood today and I do feel that it will be a little slow today since it is labor day. Thanks to our email you cant stop it.
..
http://www.tvkim.com/watch/326/kims-picks-north-korean-girl-guitarist
.
Here is something verey interesting above.

.
Do you like lemons as well as these babies below.

Babies eating lemons for the first time. [VIDEO]
.
Sara said that it was alright too come by .To visit Misty and Oreo Click here! blog today even though it is a holiday. that is so nice Thanks Sara. DAD
...
.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
I might have just another little thought before this is done this morning, I am still just a little confused abought all this, maybe I am asleep and still dreaming. Since it is Labor mybe I will just stop for now, but I will be home all day
.
DAD.BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Labor Day is a great one. I'm not doing much at all except relaxing and it's one thing I do well for sure. It's been cool here but will start to warm up and be in the 90's again tomorrow. Summer is not done with us yet.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

And what a bright morning you have made it.. with coffee ready and with those two videos. Those babies eating lemons will have everyone smiling and making funny faces. The little Korean guitarist is so focused on seeing and hearing the music she is playing...amazing for a 6 year old.

It is a beautiful day but it does feel like it will be a lazy one as well. Instead of working, I just want to enjoy this day reading and relaxing and maybe going out for a walk in the park to see what show nature is offering on this day. Have a peaceful day! ..Sara's Mom

Sara said...

Today is my last day of lazy, carefree days. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I'm excited to get started. But first, let's enjoy today! Right?

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
It is a bittersweet Monday morning. We miss our children and grandbabies and family and friends on the east coast. After a 10 hour flight, we arrived home. The kolea birds are returning to Hawaii, too. They have begun to make their non-stop, 3000-mile journey from Alaska. They return to spend the winter in the same spot year after year. I can hear their Chu-EET and spot them everywhere. Summer is surely over in Alaska. Have a lovely Labor Day and keep a smiling. Aloha, Sara's aunt.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:

Hope your Labor Day weekend is a good and a relaxing one -- hard to believe we are bidding farewell to summer of 2010 already! Those are wonderful videos you shared with us, Dad -- the babies had me laughing so hard! and Ms. Kim is amazing; what a life of purpose! I think this is what happens when a society values learning and encourages use of the brain from the earliest age. ;) What potential we all could have by shifting our focus in this way!

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams ;)

Becky said...

Hi, Dad, thought you might already be up and writing and drinking some coffee, but it's okay, I just enjoyed reading the Monday post again. Hope your Labor Day was relaxing as it should be.