I will need to introduce this beautiful Llama to some of you, but others of you have seen him before. His name is Levi and when you saw him he was a small Llama, I wrote a lot about him and his owner Laura who operated a hiking business in the Smoky mountains, it looks now like Levi is going to have to work to make a living. They do not live here now, they have moved just a few 100 miles west of us. I do keep in touch with Laura and David, they have been my friends for many years.Dad.
Here is an email from Laura today that explains something better than I can. Dad.
"
Hi Ray,
Yes you may use the pictures on your website and yes you could say we have custom made rugs for sale out of llama fiber. Folks interested could e-mail me at Hikingmd@aol.com if they would like more info. We do not have a website yet.
Thanks,
Laura ".
Here is something that I swiped from Tomato Casual but I don't think that they will object did you know that the man who owns Tomato Casual is on my smile album look at him below , this is about fried green tomatoes, some one had ask what to do with green tomatoes. This is good advice. Dad
.
Dad's Smile Album
.....
Eat them green! We’ve already told you how to make delicious fried green tomatoes and tasty green tomato chutney, but why not take this opportunity to come up with a great recipe of your own—and then come back here and share it with us.
.
I am waiting for the sun to come so I can get outside and check on my Wildlife Habitat. And you know how I am about my Sumatra x bold coffee and a chance to see Sara,Misty and Oreo, they are my good friends and I am glad that they have given me their BLOG address, and I am giving it to you, just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and you will enjoy what I am enjoying every morning. DAD.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page that you must read if you are a tomato producer are expect to be one in the future, Dad .
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.....
Please do not forget the three cams. above, you can get a lot of pleasure watching the birds and sometimes a glimpse of old Dad.
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
Here above is something that you must see, please do not miss it, Dad.
.
This is all that I have to offer this day, but if my life is spared I plan on seeing you again thursday morning.
.
" Love thy neighbor as thyself"
..
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:
Good morning Dad! Levi looks very proud of himself,doesn't he? I like his orange bandana.
I hope you have a great Wednesday.
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
Writing from NJ today where the sun in shining but there was frost on the roofs and cars when I drove the grandson to school. Like you I am waiting for it to warm up and then I'll do some outdoor work. The grandsons are delightful and I played a lot of games and read books and make dogs out of moon dough. Life is different for me when I am here but it is fun as well.
Nice to see Levi again. When you original posted I did a lot of research and found Llamas near my home. I didn't get to visit but I mentioned the llamas to a friend who took her granddaughter to visit and go on a hike and feed the llamas. Maybe next summer I'll get to take the grandsons there.
Have a nice day working in the sunshine before going to your inspirational meeting tonight. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:
Glad to see Levi looking so grown-up and well! He's a very handsome llama, isn't he?
It looks beautiful in the Smokies today, and I'm sure it is at your Wildlife Habitat as well. Hope you all have a wonderful day and good evening ;) Love, Jamaka and fams
Ηі there fantаstic blog! Does running a blog
simіlаr to this requіre a large amоunt of work?
I've very little understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask. Appreciate it!
Feel free to surf to my web page :: reputation mangement
For newest news you have to pay a visit internet and on web
I found this web page as a best web site for hottest
updates.
Look at my web-site :: reputation management for individuals
Post a Comment