" All is well at Dads house "
Good Morning,
Tuesday morning has arrived and we made it through fairly well, Some of our problems solved and a promise of us having a refrigerator again early this morning and we will be three happy faces, we have missed this so much, Dad
Today
Afternoon thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- Redoes
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Trucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
I am feeling good again this morning, Mary prepared me a wonderful meal last night, and it contained some of our home grown tomatoes, and of course that Starbucks x bold, how could you help but sleep with a a meal like that Now I know that a lot is expected of me today, and I feel like that I can handle it with a big smile. I have several things planed to do, if you live close enough to me stop in and help me. Dad
Posted: 19 Jul 2011 02:47 AM PDT
I've had both dogs working on getting all 4 paws in smaller and smaller containers. Every time we practice, all I can think about is the hokey pokey song....you put your right foot in, put your right foot out....especially with Oreo. He puts his back feet in/out so much, and seems to be having trouble holding the position. I'm hoping after his next trip to his chiro he'll make some more progress.
Chewy, on the other hand, has done amazingly well! I'd like Chewy to get in one additional, smaller container, but here is where they are so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTVoYTDpnQ
- Age Gauge
This will really make you feel old.......
Put your birth date in the pop up window after
you click on the below link. What happens is
pretty interesting. It's also amazing how
quickly it computes!! Send it on to
all you think might like a bit of trivia!! Click here:
Keep on going there
Favorite Links
- American Profile Magazine
- Aortic Web Cam
- Audio Bible
- Dad's Airplane Flying Days
- Dad's Fried Green Tomato
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's News and Tomato Views
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
I do need to call your attention and try to explain our Wholesale price of 6.00. To get this price you muse buy a case of 20 books, this is a convenience for those of you who might have rest stops or other places where they might show them. And another thing, they make wonderful gifts, why not have a few on hand to help on your xmas shopping . I think that Helen would be glad to help you. vweals4403@comcast.net
Take the time to watch this short video. It shows a Muslim woman who was given free medical attention by the Israelis for burns months earlier, now arrive at a check point - supposedly pregnant and demanding access to the same hospital. Security refuses to let her enter until she is searched....and, you'll see the rest.
Pregnant Palestinian woman at Israeli checkpoint
This is a woman who about a year earlier was treated for massive burn over her body from a cooking gas tank explosion. She is stopped at the border when she wants to return to the same hospital in Israel due to pregnancy.
Due to suspicion and security integrity, she is asked to undress at the border terminal.
And the world asks: "why do the Israelis need checkpoints, and a border fence?" watch the video, and "get" the answer. Too bad the world doesn't "get it”!! "
Watch the 3 minute video:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/04/there-are-no-words.html
I feel like that I should stop for a little while for another cup of x bold, and try to do what I ask you to do, " Begin the day with God "'
I have enjoyed my short visit with you this morning and I do send my Love and the very best for this Tuesday. Remember my side panel this morning.I hope to talk to you Wednesday morning.
BYE BYE DAD
=

1 comment:
Good Morning DAD...
I am hoping by now you have a working refrigerator. It is a nuisance to be without one...I bet while it wasn't working you opened it many times, that's what happens with me.
I've been sitting on the patio with my coffee and newspaper after checking on the tomatoes. The Early Girl has 1 large orange tomato and maybe 3 very small green ones. The later variety has 11 green ones of various sizes. I am hoping at least 1 of them will be ready for picking by my sister's granddaughter when they visit in the middle of August. My gardening efforts are definitely better in this 2nd year.
I reread your posting Through the Storm after hearing about a young woman just diagnosed with a rare Stage 3 and possibly Stage 4 cancer, she is also 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. The family is definitely going through a storm.
This is what she wrote as she asked for prayers..
"God is good and is in control of everything. We are taking things day by day and trusting God for each day on it's own. The boys are doing good and have a rough road ahead of them as well. B turns 3 tomorrow and E turns 1 next month we are trying to keep things as normal as possible for them right now as there will be a new normal once everything starts. I am still in pain and have very little energy. B and I have good moments where we can laugh and be silly and very dark moments where all we can do is cry."
So, DAD, keep posting those daily reminders:
"Time is precious, do not waste it"
"Be true today, you may not have a tomorrow"
"Live for others"
Have a peaceful day. ..Sara's Mom
Post a Comment