Friday, July 1, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN

" Live for others "



Good morning.



Today



Sunshine. Hot. High 33C. Winds light and variable.



Plenty of sunshine. Hot. High 92F. Winds light and variable.



This Tennessee weather is pleasing to me, Since I have just about run out of anything to do I am enjoying sitting on the patio at the garden and watching and listening to the birds, It is so relaxing and I think that it is helping this old Man. DAD



You may order these books pictured above $14.00 + postage. send order email to either Dad or Helen .white6416r@aol.com or Vweals4403@comcast.net. and you may use PayPal, we have found it to be the best. DAD



( Note: We do not intend to violate any copyright  we try to search every thing that we write and give credit where it is necessary. If you feel that we have let me know at white6416r@aol.com and I will remove it.)



  • American Profile Magazine

  • Aortic Web Cam

  • Audio Bible

  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days

  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato

    Dad's Memoirs



  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am selling advertising space in this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. DAD



    Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site





  • I am going to stop for a coffee break, I am beginning to need one. I will be around close to day and you may see me often. Sending love and good wishes to all of you.





  • BYE BYE DAD



  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    Went to the farmer's market yesterday. They had fresh picked raspberries. I've been wanting fresh raspberries since our trip to st. thomas. Our hostess there would put ONE perfect raspberry on our breakfast plate, along with kiwi, mango, banana, and blueberries. But, the one raspberry was the biggest treat of the whole meal.

    The raspberries I got at the market are just as amazing, and now I can eat more than one! Chewy loves them too. Oreo said, "Where's the beef?"

    I also bought a pint of grape tomatoes. They are yummy!

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    It is a good day here as well. I may spend some of it out on my patio listening to the birds and checking on the tomato plants and reading a book. It really is a perfect day for relaxing. I think you and I will be smiling a lot today.

    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

    What could be better than relaxing and watching/listening to the birds, maybe with a soft, sweet friend like Prince helping? ;) A tall iced coffee and maybe some cool sliced tomatoes for refreshment...now that's what I call a Friday afternoon! Wishing you all a good and safe weekend, wih love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3