Good Morning.
It looks like a good day , and as you are aware of these Mondays seem the best for me. Am I crazy?
Mary and I did have a nice restful week, we were in our meeting and did receive some encouragement there. It is so nice to be able to rest and relax and count your blessings
One of the reasons that I like Monday is that I get restless from sitting so much and I am happy when I can get outside again, and also is kind of a habit from my young days at home when I was young my brother and I had the job of sweeping the floors and building a fire in a big pot bellied when needed and the teacher wanted every thing just right on Monday morning.
Today
Mainly sunny. Hot. High 34C. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny. Hot. High 94F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
I am sorry that I am not going to write any more today, I hope that I will feel better by morning
BYE BYE Dad

3 comments:
We had a busy, busy weekend. Jeff has been busy doing some cosmetic work around our house, so he can concentrate on our new house when we finally close. We both experienced some bump and bruises and poor Jeff got stung by a bee on his face, but no trips to the ER. I'd call that a successful day!
We had the inspection done on our new house. The inspector told us that we "have a good little house here". Walking around the property and checking it all out again got us really excited for the move.
Oreo and Chewy are going to have so much fun there!
Good Morning DAD...
It has already been a busy Monday morning with the grandsons. No time for breakfast yet so we will soon head to an old train station for breakfast. We have played 3 long games and worked on a 100 piece puzzle...all before breakfast. I think later we will cool off at a lake. It is very very hot in southern NJ and my northern NY body is not use to this type of heat.
I hope your weather is good for some outdoor work today or Mary will have you sweeping the floors indoors. Enjoy your Monday whatever you do. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
So glad you had a good week, and hope you will be feeling better tomorrow, Dad! We're having the same sort of weather here as you are, and I'm trying to let your Monday optimism influence my mood, which needs it!
Sending love and PURRS, and good wishes for the afternoon/evening, from Jamaka and fams<3
Post a Comment