"Spend the week end with God and helping others Dad "
Good Morning.
This day is of course one of the best days of the week for old Dad. No more writing until Monday morning, and looking to have two days in which to be renewed and refreshes for the coming week, and we are so glad that we have our Sunday Mornings meetings to do that for us, I am so thankful to my Dad and Mother for taking me to these meeting when I was only five or six years old, I ask myself sometimes where would I be today if they had not ? I am almost sure that it would not be here talking to you. I receive a lot of encouragement from others in my youth and I enjoy think about it, it makes me smile.
Below is the weather report for 37920
Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Mary and I are invited out for a visit and lunch today by our niece who moved here from Memphis a few weeks ago, they are so kind to come pick us up and show us their new home and then bring us home in the afternoon, now can you beat that for kindness. Dad
Below is the weather report for 37920
Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Mary and I are invited out for a visit and lunch today by our niece who moved here from Memphis a few weeks ago, they are so kind to come pick us up and show us their new home and then bring us home in the afternoon, now can you beat that for kindness. Dad
As usual on Saturdays entries I leave them open for anything new. if you have a smile send it to me now.
I will say a little more later in the afternoon
I am saying at 6:18 cp.m. that this it for today, I hope to see you early Monday morning
BYE BYE DAD
Posted by Dad at 3:07 AM 0 comments
Labels: .This is a Good Saturday morning. I do not write a blog on Sunday. Dad.
Friday, August 12, 2011
DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONR HUNDRED FIFTY FOUR
" Live for others every day- its the best the better way "
Good Morning,
I am so glad that even though the tomato season is over in Dads weather zone the season for Smiles is not, the season for smiles never closes, They grow at the lowest temperatures of the poles as well at the equator, and since producing smiles is going to be my subject for the coming fall and winter months, we need to get busy, and I will appreciate any help from you, ! yes you, send me any thing that you think would start a smile and I will use it. Dad
Today
Plenty of sun. High 32C. Winds light and variable.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.
That looks good to Dad, being outside again today will be wonderful , I enjoyed it so much yesterday after noon, nothing beats sitting there on the patio watching nature in action and thinking of all the good things that God has done for you.
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- Redoes
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Trucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
The squirrels and I have made peace, I have decided that they can have all the feed that they want, after all they are a part of Gods creation and they do need food, so tell all your buddies, come eat to your fill and I promise that I will not run you away. DAD
I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast
I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6415r@aol.com
I am going to let this do for now , I need another cup of coffee and a short rest. I have enjoyed my visit with you, and if I come up with any new smiles I will be back. Send my love and good wishes to all the world.
Remember my helper the side panel
BYE BYE DAD
Posted by Dad at 1:25 AM 6 comments
Labels: .Dad is Happy and Content-With Life.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRD ONR FIFTY THREE
Good Morning.
When we left home yesterday morning to go t0 the Wound Healing center we did not think that we would be gone but just a short time. We did end up spending most of the day there and receiving a lot of hope that we are on the right track.
We were given one treatment an another appointment for August the 18th. We were really surprised at the Doctors were so interested in us and so very kind and understanding I enjoyed a good nights sleep last night after the treatment and that there is hope for old Dad to maybe have a few more days of enjoyable life with you. I am sorry that we did not get this to you yesterday afternoon, but I was so tired when we returned home that I found Prince and had a nap with him.We will be adding more later as it comes back to us. Now I am smiling this morning, come smile with me. DAD
I am in need of a cup of that X bold coffee right now, I know that you would join me if it were possible so sit and drink and enjoy, After this I am going to give the golf cart a little run around the Outdoor Habit and check a few things, and of course pick up the morning paper. I could not operate with out my cart.
Today
Times of sun and clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 31C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- Redoes
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Trucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast
I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6415r@aol.com

4 comments:
Enjoy your trip to Memphis. I'm sure your niece will enjoy having you and Mary over at her new house. You will bring her house lots of warm smiles.
I have lots to do today,and none of it very exciting...cleaning, painting, packing, running errands. Of course, Chewy will demand some playtime, and Oreo will want to do some trick training.
I bet my mom is looking forward to having her house back to herself today (at least for a few days). I don't know how she managed to take care of and entertain kids for two whole weeks in a row! She's amazing.
Have a good weekend.
Good Morning DAD...
You do have a very nice afternoon planned. It will be good to visit with family you don't see often. I enjoyed having the 4 children and 1 puppy and 2 daughters visit me this week. The week provided many happy memories. And, as we age we do love our memories. The children kept a blog so I can always revisit the many fun field trips we made.
It is so good to know that you are smiling and able to get out after the difficult week you had last week. Enjoy the day, enjoy the company, and make memories. ...Sara's Mom
Glad that you and Mary were able to go and enjoy being with your niece. Have a wonderful Sunday. Hugs to you both, Helen
Hi Dad, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! How did your tomato garden do this year? I got blight and some really hot weather and we did not keep up well on the watering so our tomatoes did poorly. We got some nice cabbage, broccoli and cucumbers so far. Have beans coming in right now.
Post a Comment