Sunday, September 4, 2011

DADS SUNDAY MORNING ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR- A

Good morning to you, just a short note to say that I am up and feeling good and looking to have a good day. Mary and I will be in our Sunday morning meeting and then lunch at home, and we hope to spent the after noon with Prince. I may sneak in a short nap if I can hide some where.

Today is one day that we can get refreshed , restored and renewed  so we will be better prepared to face the battles that are almost sure to come to us. I hope that none of will miss this opportunity.

I hope to see you Monday morning.

It is 7:13 p.am Sunday evening, and it has been a quiet lonesome day and I expect the same tomorrow, Labor Day. I will be so glad to see Tuesday morning, I need some exercise . Let me hear from you. I love you

     DAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

It is always good to read that your are happy and content and feeling good. That always puts a smile on my face and energizes me.

I hope your Sunday morning meeting went well and you are now enjoying a delicious lunch. I will be having a tomato sandwich and a cup of sumatra and then back to clearing things out. I visited Sara yesterday and her uncluttered house is motivating me to get rid of unnecessary stuff. It is not an easy task deciding what is unnecessary and what to do with it once I make that decision.

Hope you don't get those southern storms bringing so much water. Enjoy your afternoon nap with Prince cuddled up next to you.

...Sara's Mom