Friday, September 30, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY FIVE

Life is so short-do not waste it DAD

Good Morning.

Today is the second day of our convention, the time is passing so fast, and we are listing to some wonderful things, I hope that these thing are being written on my heart, most people take notes, I just cant do that I would just rather listen intently on what is being spoken and let it sink down into my heart.

I would like to know how all my friends are doing, even though I am enjoying this I am still missing you. I can picture what is going on this morning over at Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. I can picture each step that are being taken to get our friends under those oxygen hoods, Monday will be here soon, and you will find me there. I am begriming to feel MT need for some Oxygen. Please tell every one there Hi, and I do miss them. Dad

In  case you didn't have time to view Steve's mushroom photos I've sent you the link. Joan.
http://shootingmyuniverse.blogspot.com/2011/09/forest-floor.html

A few of my friends did not think that I was able for the four days of our convention  since I have been having a little foot trouble, but I am showing them that I am able, as you know that I have my golf cart to get from the meeting shed to the dining room and bathrooms, and I even have a cot where  I can rest if that need comes, I am spending  most of my time between the meeting visiting my old friends, many of them over 50 years ago What a pleasure.  Sweet memories of the past.Dad

I have my one gem and I think that Mary is going to leave one also, mine is.

" Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness "

I am going to stop and visit the coffee pot and get a little more rest before we leave for  another day at the convention'

You all know your way around this journal as well as I do,the panel and all else that I have for you, just make yourself at home, act like you own the place. I do hope to have a little for you in the morning. Sending my love & best wishes to you.

BYE     BYE      DAD

5 comments:

Sara said...

The mushroom photos are amazing. I found a really bright pink one in the woods here, but I didn't have a camera. Our wet weather is making mushrooms pop up everywhere. Unfortunately, most are poisonous to dogs, so I have to scour our yard and yank them all up.

ENjoy your convention today. I'm sure the people at your treatment center will be so happy to have you back next week!

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

You have such a busy schedule. I am amazed at your energy and finding time to post your cheerful blog.

These 3 days at the convention have been so good for you. You are renewed and refreshed spiritually and you are surrounded by love and friendship of people you seldom see but who want to be in your presence. It is 3 days of joy.

By Monday your body will need to be renewed and refreshed and you know where to go for that. Your new friends await your smiles and cheerfulness. Do relax over the weekend.
.Sara's mom

Anonymous said...

aqdds xpxja
http://www.raybanzonnebrillennl2013.net/
kvjga ywvew
tiaxk yketw efliw ulkza
vzxhl wgssd [url=http://www.raybanzonnebrillennl2013.net/]ray ban[/url]
zwvel hsgyp scexh
fxlxn
qbdyx piblk
soswi pibkf
devhx rss ha
vasvn hedei lgw gs

Anonymous said...

jdxsp hqxsu
http://www.oakleyzonnebriljawbonenl2013.net/
lvyxx vgxhz
lpmbz jymmx psimx pmsje
ckskk iuygh [url=http://www.oakleyzonnebriljawbonenl2013.net/]oakley frogskin[/url]
jzkiy yhxqj nxbnl
vlori
ypftw epyic
anyvu xisko
cfotj tdi rp
qfize qhxqs wng fu

Anonymous said...

fscbn hwowy
http://www.oakleypascherfr2013.net/
sduct zwcsq
arcqa vhrkk yqgct efihm
itvhz aqwic [url=http://www.oakleypascherfr2013.net/]lunettes oakley[/url]
uvkcz zksxh nwctn
jndpq
gwtcg bxyzy
nptay czqfo
ykodb dbc og
zmwcg sgwgj awt ki