Good Morning .
Thursday has come again and I have not accomplished very much, the hardest job that I have ever had is doing nothing, the problem is you never know when you are done, and I am one that likes to not leave anything not finished. maybe some of you could come today and help me do nothing. Maybe we could catch up.
As usual I am going to be gone a little while this morning, but I will be back, and then we can get busy again doing nothing, we could have a cup of that good x bold that I serve every morning.
Tonight
Clear. Low 21C. Winds light and variable.
Mainly clear skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
It looks like I am not going to have any thing more for today.
I will see you in the morning if it is God's will, I am sending my love to all in this troubled world.
BYE BYE DAD
14 years ago

5 comments:
Good morning DAD...
Another beautiful morning here. This weather energizes me and I have a paint project for the next few days. I pulled up the carpeting on the 9 steps to my basement on Tuesday. Not an easy job because 40 years ago Sara's grandfather installed it using about 1000 nails and brads...many needed a special tool and strength to remove. Once it was all up, I had several cuts, wounds, etc. So yesterday I went for my first tenanus shot in 20 years. Today I am ready to paint but I am really looking forward to a finished job so I can sit and do nothing but sip coffee and visit with friends.
Now don't give the nurses and staff any trouble, just give them lots of laughs and smiles. You are so good at that, they will look forward your visits. ....Sara's Mom
Good Morning Dad & Mary, Hope you are feeling good this morning. I'm ready for cooler weather...& do we ever need some rain. I just hate brown grass! The big birthday is coming tomorrow! Hope you have a great day! John
Good Morning, DAD,
We made it back to Hawaii but Jet Lag has me and I didn't sleep last night. I am looking forward to a pleasant nap this afternoon.
You will be needing a nap, too, after your visit with the nurses, doctors and staff. Sure hope you are able to click your heels tomorrow.
We will be singing for you. Be well. Aloha from Hawaii.......Sara's aunt
Hi Dad :) Well, I know its been forever since we have talked, but I know tomorrow is your birthday and I didnt want to miss telling you Happy Birthday. :) I still think about you and Mary a lot. I hope tomorrow will be a fantastic day for you, celebrate with all you got my friend. :) Love, Kelly
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:
Ah, well, Dad, everyone deserves a little R&R from time to time, don't you think? Besides, that sweet Prince loves the personal attention and lap-time, and what could be more important than that? ;) Hoping you are feeling better every day and that you're getting all prepared for the big Day tomorrow (saving lots of space for cake, I hope!). You know we all wish you a very Happy Birthday *and many more!* with all the family close, good food, and lots of purrs from the Prince. Love and PURRS from us, too! Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment