Thursday, September 8, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY EIGHT

Good Morning.

How would you like a beautiful  fountain to begin witn. Why can't my two fountains look like this ?

This is absolutely outstanding.....

To watch the fountain, click on the link below.

Then, just let it run. DO NOT click on the word NEXT in the upper right of the picture square (or the music and the fountain will be out of sync.)

Be patient and wait for the fountain to do its thing, and listen to the gorgeous duet performed by Andre and Sarah Brighton.

The Dubai Fountain

Today

More clouds than sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 22C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

That weather reports looks better to me, almost warm enough to sit on the patio for a spell, that is if I had the time. I have never been this busy in my 98 years of life, it seems that I just can't get thing to slow down, and I am to old to to rush I might stumble.

I have a link to an Oxygen Therapy that I have become involved in that is very time consuming but very helpful, I have misplaced the link, when Mary comes in I will get it. I am sure that you will enjoy it, you might even want to try it. DAD

Now I need to ask about my friend, you are the one that is important to me. I hope that you are feeling good and able to get to your job, remember now we have bills to pay, and that includes old Dad, he has to keep on the ball to keep things going, but Mary and I are happy even though we may not have very much of this worlds good, we hope that we can lay up something where moth and rust cannot destroy.

Note: It is not our intention to violate any ones copy wright, if you think that I have please let me know and I will correct it at once. white6416r@aol.com.  DAD

I think that a good cup of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee might help us, I would enjoy sharing a cup with you, sit down over there in that rocked, Dad will pour.

thttp://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002375.hm

This above is the oxygen Therapy link.

'' You are absolutely positive  they build steps steeper these days "

" I find it hard to make ends meet --ends like my fingers and toes "

" You can recognize the golden years from all the silver in your hair "

" If had known that I was going to live this long  I would have taken better care of myself "

All four of the above from Over the hill and on  a roll

 

  • Glen in Austraila

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6416r for more information. DAD.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    These three cameras above are working and are interesting. DAD

    This is enough for now, I am feeling good this morning, my mood is Happy and I am expecting a busy but good day. I feel better than I have in months. maybe it does pay to watch yourself a little closer as you get to be older. Maybe a few more days to write this poor journal. DAD.

    I do want to see you in the morning with a smile and maybe a cup of coffee. I am sending my love to all people in all the countries of this wide world.

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    ANother rainy day here. I think the rain is starting to wear on all of us. Luckily, the dogs will go out and play as long as it isn't downpouring!

    Today will be my first day of classes. I always love the first day of school!

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Here I have been complaining about all this water falling from the sky and you brighten our day with water dancing from a pool. The Dubai Fountain is spectacular to watch and the beautiful voices are so calming. When I look at the rain now, I only see the water dancing.

    Those quotes from Over the Hill are so funny. Today is a day for lots of SMILES from you. The biggest one comes from you saying you are feeling so much better. The oxygen therapy may be time consuming but it sounds like it is doing its job of healing the leg and worth all the time it takes. I hope you do find time to sit on the porch today, at least for a short coffee break...I'll pour! ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    HI DAD,
    A humble fountain that quenches the thirst of a sweet bird is a joy. The Dubai Foutain is a visual feast and an engineering treat. I'm heading to your porch for a coffee where we can watch the birds and enjoy the sound of the fountain. Enjoy the day. Aloha from.....Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, soft Prince:

    My mom had to use oxygen for a couple of years. They've come a long way from when people had to haul those huge tanks around, thankfully. So glad you are feeling so good! and hope you enjoy your day. When you have a CAT in your life you are very much blessed, because you have unconditional love and loyalty, and healing and wellbeing no one else on this earth can give!

    The fountain (and the music) is beautiful. I'm not sure how I feel about using water like this in a world where so many lack clean drinking water, but there you go. I feel the same about Las Vegas, and about L.A. Metro, where I live.

    Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3