Good Morning.
Today
Showers possible. High 22C. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 72F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
With weather like we have experienced in the past few days you can see why we would be interested in the weather report above, as I look out my office window I can see the rain coming down very hard, when it is going to come to a halt ?
Mary and I are going to be out off the office for a little while this morning, we sure do dread driving in that heavy rain. Nothing wrong just a little business to take care of, all is very well at Dads house. No complaints. We are happy and content. DAD
http://letsliveandlearntogether.blogspot.com/
If you need a SMILE this rainy day, watch and listen to Gene Kelly as he performs the classic I'm singing in the rain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QL46cK7B8
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- RefDesk
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Starbucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
We will finish this when we return, it should not be very long. We will try to make plans for today.
Sending my Love to a troubled world, don't give up there is hope.
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:
Good Morning, DAD,
Gene Kelly has me laughing out loud. What a glorious feeling! My young grandson loves to jump in puddles just like Gene. You can dance around the house but keep out of the puddles and avoid the drain pipes. Have a lovely day.
Aloha from Hawaii....Sara's aunt
Back to school for me today. Guess I won't care that it is raining, since I have to be inside anyway.
Have a good day!
Good Morning DAD....
Singing in the Rain makes one happy; Driving in the Rain not so happy. Do be safe.
It is still raining here and though I am safe from floods I do worry about more flooding for those neighbors in Vermont and New York that haven't recovered from Irene. So many houses were gutted after the damages and were drying out and now they are all damp again and will need another drying out period before work can begin. I always love the fall and I think we are entitled to a really special one this year.
Stay dry and comfortable and enjoy a cup of coffee and maybe a cookie or two. ..Sara's Mom
Post a Comment