Monday, October 10, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWQ HUNDRED TWO

Count your blessings, name them one by one, and it might surprise you what the Lord has done.

Good Morning.

How are my world wide friends feeling on this Monday morning ? I am out of bed and feeling good, ready to go get'em. No work plans made yet but will soon be, all that is on my mind right now is a cup of that Starbucks x bold and it is ready, I wish that I could say that I will pour and I would if you were here.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE ...... This is a must read DAD

Today      This weather report iS for Dads Tomato GARDEN

Today

Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 26C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Partly to mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 79F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Mary, Prince and I had a very nice week end. Our Sunday morning  meeting was helpful, that is if I do the good things that I heard. Just being there is not enough, we must try to do what we heard, some may say" I went to church Sunday, and be satisfied with that.

I did get in a few naps in the after noon, I kept feeling  something soft and like fur pushing against me, that was of course Prince

I must soon dress for my trip to Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. I may not have told you that we must wear special clothing, it must all be 100% cotton. They will furnish this for us, I buy my own most of the time,I can get a more comfortable fit, and you want to be able to rest for those two hours, they do pass very quick .

And our attendant who are in there taking care of our needs are so kind and helpful always smiling. We may not have the same one all the time, we have been having Charlie for several  nights. No matter who it is they all are very kind and helpful to us, always smiling, now this may help you see why I like the oxygen treatment, on top of all this I am getting help. Thank to all the others there who are good to us from the time we arrive in the parking lot until they take me back to our car for the trip home. Their kindness alone would help you feel better. DAD.

Favorite Links

Please feel free to read my memoirs , I am not ashamed of them, you will find out lots about this old 98 year old grumpy man.

We do not intend to violate any ones copy right material, if you think that I have please write me at white6416r@aol.com and  I Will correct it at once. DAD

This must stop before you stop reading, this is to long. I will do better tomorrow if you will let me in. I have enjoyed this morning very much and I am looking for a good day today.

Remember the side panel for more.

I am sending my Love and the best to all the nations of this world

BYE     BYE     DAD

It is now 5:40 p.m. eastern time in Tennessee , it has been a beautiful day plenty of sunshine. I hope that your day has been good. We will see you early in the morning.

BYE     BYE     DAD

5 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to hear that you had a good weekend, and ready to get back to your weekly oxygen treatments.

We had a busy, but fun weekend. Oreo & Chewy loved spending lots of time outdoors. Oreo found a sunny spot on a hill and laid there for a long time, taking in the view. I think even the dogs have been missing the sunshine. Luckily, there was plenty to be found.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great Monday! It is beautiful and sunny here.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

This lovely fall weather just fills the senses and calls us to look and smell and hear the wonders of this season. I am so happy that the HBOT has given you the energy and healing to enjoy another fall in the outdoors.

This afternoon sit on your patio with Mary and enjoy the Nature Habitat that you so lovingly created and later enjoy those sits and purrs and rubs from dear Prince. Have a blessed day.
...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Good Afternoon/Evening DAD,
We went to the beach. It rained.
After a brief shower, there was a glorious rainbow. I wish I could have sent it to you, Mary and Prince. Aloha from HI......Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

We like cotton clothing around here, too - it's the most comfortable!

Apologizing again for this late post and glad your weekend was a good one. Love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3