Saturday, October 1, 2011

SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY SIX

 

Good Morning.

Today

Windy with a few clouds. High 15C. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds. High near 60F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.

The date at the top pf this journal says October 1. It is still called fall weather, it is more like winter  to me. Look at that high for today60 degrees.

This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Fiji.

Visit Fiji on Winkled

Our convention will be over tomorrow afternoon. We have had a wonderful helpful time of relaxing and being renewed, our part now is to not forget what we have heard, we need to put these things in action in our daily life, I wonder if our neighbors can tell any difference in me or will it be that same old contrary Dad. I went into the meetings feeling hungry and I do feel that these meetings were a help to me, I will need daily  help from above  to live these things out

We will have you a few conventions Gems the first of the week

Thank so much to all of you for your patience in staying with us through  all of this. I hope that all of you are feeling good and able to get to your work place on time. I rolled out of that bed feeling good, my mood is HAPPY and I believe  that I can do enough today to pay for the salt that Mary will use in these biscuits this morning

Now I am warning you that I will be back in action Monday morning.

I will be calling Hyperbaric  oxygen therapy at around 9 A.M that I am waiting in the parking lot for them to come get me, I feel the need of some of that oxygen. And I want to see that smile on your face, I am sure that I will, its always there. Dad.

Favorite Links

Before   I leave you I would like to remind you of the two books pictured above by Vic Weals they would be good reading for these long winter days that will be here soon. Click on picture.

And I do sell advertising in this journal , write Dad at white6416r@aol.com  for priced.

I hope to visit you again on Monday, no journal on Sunday, this one # 3196 if for Sunday viewing

Sending my best wishes and love to all this troubled  world.

BYE      BYE      DAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD....
 
You certainly sound cheerful and refreshed after your busy week.  I remember how tired you were last year at the end of the convention.  That good oxygen is making you feel young and healthy again.  I hope it is also helping your leg to heal.
 
I was surprised to see 60 degree temperatures in TN when it is 57 here in the northeast.  To us, 60 is a perfect fall day, without the rain.  It has been raining for weeks and it does not look like any sunshine is coming our way this week.  It is dreary, wet and musty outdoors...good that I have lots of things to do indoors.
 
I have my x-bold next to me and it sure would taste better with one of Mary's biscuits.  You are a lucky man and a blessed one as well.  Do enjoy your cold day sitting with Prince on you lap as you and Mary remember and revisit moments, people, conversations, and GEMS from the convention.  I know there will be lots of SMILES on your faces and PURRS from Prince.
 
...Sara's mom