Saturday, October 8, 2011

DADS SATURDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED ONE

Measure twice and saw once, that is the best advice that I can give you this Saturday, for an example look at Dad, he has not always done this and look at him today, accomplishing nothing.

Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Moldova.

Visit Moldova on Wikipedia

Today

Mainly sunny. Warm. High 27C. Winds light and variable.

Sunny skies. Warm. High 81F. Winds light and variable.

Good Morning.

I hope that the sun shines on you today, from the report above it looks like a nice day at Dads house, a nice day to sit out side , we have not had many days like this lately . Since this is Saturday I am going to be found near the garden.

  • My Everyday Life    This is very very good. DAD

    You know my way of working on the week end, I do not write a journal on Sunday, so this one if to be viewed Saturday and Sunday. I will be giving you a new one on Monday morning if my life is spared, so many of my close friends have passed on lately it makes me think, why am I being spared so long, a little past 98 years, only my Father up above knows, and I do want to trust more in Him.  DAD

  • WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE ...... This is a must read DAD

    John White

  • Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's News and Tomato Views
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • Dad's Smile Album
  • Dad's Songbirds and Roses
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver
  • Dad's Views and Tomato News
  • Glen in Austraila
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam

    Click here: The Interview With God Movie

    This is going to be enough for now, since this journal is for two days I am going to keep it open all day, if you have anything that you would want to show, send it in now, see if you can get a smile, if not I have failed again

  • I hope to see you Monday bright and early.

    It is now 12:1o cp.am.here at Dads house. Every one has been talking about the nice weather, it is a very nice day here, beautiful blue sky and a nice temperature of 63. We should enjoy it, winter will soon be here. Dad

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 5 comments:

    joan said...

    Good morning DAD....

    It is a beautiful morning here. I am on thus heading to New York City seeing the beautiful foliage out the window. It should be a perfect day for walking my favorite city.

    You are one of the most accomplished person I know and you have shared only a few of your accomplishments with us. Enjoy your day outdoors with God's creatures.

    ...Sara's Mom

    joan said...

    Good morning DAD....

    It is a beautiful morning here. I am on thus heading to New York City seeing the beautiful foliage out the window. It should be a perfect day for walking my favorite city.

    You are one of the most accomplished person I know and you have shared only a few of your accomplishments with us. Enjoy your day outdoors with God's creatures.

    ...Sara's Mom

    Sara said...

    It is gorgeous here today. I'm going to go out and run some errands early, so I can spend therest of my day enjoying this wonderful weekend. Chewy and Oreo will be so happy to spend a lot of time outside.

    betty said...

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    I clicked on "What's New At My House" and found the wonderful poem "October Party" by George Cooper. How could I have forgotten it. We had memorized it in Grade School. As soon as I read it, all the fun words danced back and now I am reciting the poem once again and smiling BIG. Have a good Sunday. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I just visited What's New At My House and I am so glad you suggested this site as a "MUST READ". I have added it to My Favorites and look forward to reading it everyday. I hope you do too because her colorful pages, beautiful verses and words can brighten anyones days.

    Hope you are having an inspiration meeting this morning and will have a peaceful and serene afternoon.

    ...Sara's Mom