Good Morning.
I am wondering about all my friends this morning, I hope that you are in a happy mood this morning, we don’t want to spoil the week ahead with a frown on our faces, I just do not like frowns, it depresses me.
Always on a new Monday morning I think about those clean, white sheets that Our God gives us in his tender mercies. and it seems to create in me a desire to do my best to keep it clean until my bedtime tonight.
“ Time is so precious – do not waste it “ Dad.
We were in a meeting yesterday afternoon at 4 p.m. and this saying that I like was spoken about. We were reminded so much about the shortness of our lives, even we live to be 98 plus it soon flies away, so why would we ever want to waste any of it ?
I know that you have been wondering about this Sumatra Starbuck x bold, no need to worry I keep a pot handy and I wish that it was possible to share it with you, with all these unheard of inventions coming every day, where will we be in the next few years, maybe visiting and smiling over a cup of x bold. Dad.
Favorite Links
- American Profile Magazine
- Artic Web Cam
- Audio Bible
- Brush Strokes
- Dad's Airplane Flying Days
- Dad's Fried Green Tomato
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's News and Tomato Views
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
This link below is the beginning of a lot of things that I will be talking about in the next few weeks, I have to get down to busy, getting my hands dirty and helping you to produce a much better tomato than your neighbor, that’s my job and I intend to do it, Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles.
Click and enjoy, be sure that you read it to the very end, there is lots there to help you . Dad.
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- RefDesk
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Starbucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
We are beginning this day with a temp. of 45 degrees, and at this hour in the morning 4:00 a.m. it looks like no rain. That makes me smile.
I hope that the side Panel is still serving you well, we are seeking each day to improve it, and we will as different changes come in our operation . Dad would appreciate suggestions from you about making this the best blog in the world, you know that I claim that “ The sun never sets on Dads blog “ its trying to produce smiles, and tell you “To live for others every day “ in over 120 countries of this world. Dad
If you would like to talk to Dad here is his email and he will gladly talk to you on your phone if you so desire, Dad runs the complaint department.
“ I saw to dogs walk over to a parking meter, one said to the other, “ How do you like that ? pay toilets “
“ When someone offers you a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth,what happens to the other penny ? “
“ If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score”
The three above from our friend Readers Digest.
I am going to slow down and let you get ready to go to work, and I am going past the x bold pot on my way to find Prince and get a short nap, I am tired.A lot more that I could tell you especially about my advertising space 0ffered at a bargain price. white6416r@aol.com
When we were writing this blog early this morning the Temp. was 45 degreed now at 12:49 p.m. is has become colder, it is now fallen to 39, wind blowing like winter again. Dad
I hope to be able to come back in the morning, that is if you really want me.
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:
Good morning DAD. We had a busy weekend. Our snow is mostly melted and all crunchy now. Not much fun to play in.
Hope you have a good day.
Good Morning DAD...
Writing from SC while Len is driving. It is sunny and a nice morning as we head north. I am smiling knowing your weather is good as well and you can be outdoors visiting your nature habitat while listening to your fountains...spring is on its way in the south.
Those are 3 funny quotes from the Reader's Digest. What a great little book that is. I wonder if people will eventually post quotes from the book, DAD, the Tomato Man.
Have a pleasant day.. ....Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Glad to see you are happy and raring to go for this new week, Dad -- hope your gardening goes as planned! You could send some of that cool weather over here -- it's hot here and dry. We need RAIN. The city has been digging up our sidewalks and putting in new driveway ramps/sidewalks, so it's dusty and noisy here. But there's plenty of work to be done, so it's being done, with a SMILE. Hope you have some coffee left and would offer me a cup? ;) Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment