Good Morning,
We have Prince with us again this morning, he says that he loves to watch Dad work, and he also worries about Dad, he gets up so early, it is now only 12:51 a.m. and he is happy so I guess that we will just have to let do what makes him feel the best.
Prince is a wonderful companion.
We have Prince with us again this morning, he says that he loves to watch Dad work, and he also worries about Dad, he gets up so early, it is now only 12:51 a.m. and he is happy so I guess that we will just have to let do what makes him feel the best.
Prince is a wonderful companion.
I have a pot of Sumatra Starbucks x bold, getting it ready for us, now or later will be o.k. I try to keep a pot ready all through the day, so stop any time and smile with me.
It is another warm morning with blue skies, I think that Ted my friend next door will help me to get that little spot ploughed up for my tomatoes, the time is getting close.
This will be a perfect to work outside and the WILDLIFE HABITAT is in need of feed, more birds are appearing every day, we will soon have full house, but we like it that way. Smile. Dad.
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- RefDesk
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Starbucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
Favorite Links
- DADS OUTDOOR Web Cam-1
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
These three cameras above are getting more interesting, and you just wait, Tomatoes will be ripe in July, then you can see them from planting until a big red tomato peeps out at you, That would make a grouch SMILE. Dad
This link above will help you do a better job producing those Big Red Ripe Tomatoes. Make your neighbor wonder what’s going on. Dad.
I am going to stop right here for a little rest and a cup of x bold later in the morning I will return with a few nice things from Readers Digest.“ And did you hear about the lawyer who didn’t like what the restaurant offered ? He ask for a change of menu ““ Patient : This hospital is no good, they treat you like dogs’Mr Jones you know that is not true. Now roll over”
And I hope that you will remember what our Side Panel is telling you every, one thing is the advertising space that is priced at a good price. white6416r@aol.com, call for a surprise. Dad
I have enjoyed this little visit, and sharing the x bold coffee because I love you. I hope that I can sneak back in again in the morning.
BYE BYE DAD

2 comments:
Good Afternoon DAD...
My comment from early this mornings seems to have disappeared. I know there is some disruption in the earth's magnetic forces today that may cause problems so perhaps my comment was magneticall pick-up and is floating in space.
I love the photo you posted of Prince. I think Steve of Shooting My Universe will be really impressed. Of course Prince is soooo handsome he is the perfect subect. I am still chuckling at those two Reading Digest quotes.
Thanks for the coffee and the smiles. I'll check the cams to see if you are outdoors checking on things. Enoy this sunny day.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome Prince:
It sounds like you are all ready to make some real progress in your Wildlife Habitat, Dad! Yes, keeping those feeders full is always a challenge; we know that all too well. And bird seed is not cheap these days! but it gives my beloved cats an all-day show, so I love to do it; and I love having the little sparrows, finches, doves, pigeons, and hawks visit us. We have a large flock of conures in the area as well; they don't eat the seed, but they fly over just about every evening now. I can always hear them approaching, as they are all talking to one another ;)
We all love that photo of gorgeous Prince! Sending good wishes to you all for a nice day and evening, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment