Monday, April 2, 2012

Dads Mondays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred

Good  Morning.

Coffee cup animation

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

Are you in a HAPPY mood this Monday morning ?Well I am and I have lots of reasons to be happy.Things seem to be going my way again, things just falling in place yesterday. I do need to Thank those who are working with me in so many long hours in helping me to obtain the things that I have wanted, I would like to call each by name, maybe I will tell you after all is finalized. Dad.

sun

Now I would like to get you in a Happy mood. I know that things are not as bad as they seem sometimes and I am sure that as the days goes on we will see and feel a difference, I like for myself to sit down with a good cup of coffee or tea and count my blessings, and as the song says “ Count your blessings, name them one by one, and it might surprise you what the Lord has done “

Take a little look around you and you will see many poor souls that are really suffering, lets do all that we can too lift them up, that will make them feel better, and believe it or not it will make you feel better also. Dad.

Some of you may not agree with me on this, but I do like Mondays, I feel like that I am getting a new start, and as I sometimes call it a clean sheet to start the week, I hope that I can keep mine clean through this day, but you know that I have this cruel self to deal with, no way to get away from him. Dad.

More of that wonderful weather coming up for today, more of that tomato planting weather and I plan on doing that. At the moment we have 57 degrees and look for it to come close to 90, Smile DAD.

  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather
  • I must go it is time to feed pigs and milk the two cows there is lots to do at Dads tomato Garden. I will be back here early in the morning.

    Remember our improve Side Panel and do please live for others.

    We are sending our love and best of wishes to you.

    BYE      BYE      DAD.

    2 comments:

    Goan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    And it really is a good morning. The sun is shining and it is a good day to go for a walk. After those 3 days visiting in the hospital, the sunshine sure does seem special.

    I visited your garden via CAM #2 and that is the darkest, richest soil I've ever seen. Looks like a lot of hard work went into making the ground ust right for DAD's Tomato Garden. The water fountain was dancing away, smiling at the garden.

    I am thinking today will be the last day of me making Easter Lambs out of butter.... 26 down and 8 to go. Here comes Len's visiting therapist so I have to go.

    Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Admire your positive attitude as always, Dad, and hoping it will influence me (and others) as the day and the week go on. Hope your weekend was relaxing and rejuvenating, and that your tailor-made shoes are serving you well. It was a busy weekend here and now the start of another busy week. We are enjoying the beautiful flowers blooming, birds singing, and all of the many other blessings we do have. There are citrus blossoms and roses perfuming the air outside -- no perfume required! Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and family, and wishing you all a good evening <3