“ Time is so precious-do not waste it “
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
I like to talk to you the first thing each morning to see what is on your mind for this day, of course Beginning the day with God comes above every thing else. Then we can begin to think about our mood, and we always like to hear that you are in a Happy mood. Then our thoughts might go to a cup of good coffee
Here at Dads Tomato Garden we have a reading of 65 degrees and the streets look dry,I don’t know about the high for today, yesterday it was a bit cooler than usual.
Come on now, let me see a big smile, one of those that we say goes all around the world and is the same language in every land. Dad.
Favorite Links
- American Profile Magazine
- Artic Web Cam
- Audio Bible
- Brush Strokes
- Dad's Airplane Flying Days
- Dad's Fried Green Tomato
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's News and Tomato Views
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
I need to be away for a little while, all is well here and I am feeling good, hope you can say the same.
Help your self to the coffee, and remember the Side Panel. I will have one or two more things later.
“ Live For Others- Every Day”
BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:
Just checking in with you this morning! Glad to see that it will be a pretty day there for you. We are still hopping back and forth with the weather. Today is to be cooler here...I don't think we'll see 65 at all. Hope your Thursday is a wonderful one!
Good Morning DAD...
Another sunny morning. The weather has been good for Len to get out for 2 walks everyday. He is doing so well, he now uses only 1 crutch. The other good news is little JP, born at 24 weeks and 1 lb 7 oz, is now 5 days old and moving around, grabbing onto his ventilator tube and best of all his Mommy may be allowed to hold him for a few minutes today with the help of 2 nurses. God is definitely working one of his miracles. Even the hole in his little heart is beginning to close.
I checked out the garden and the plants are still too small for me to see but the soil is looking good and I think I see some tracks made by your set of wheels.
I poured another cup of coffee for us so let's sit back and enoy the view. Have a wonderful day.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Hoping your afternoon is going just the way it should, and that you're able to enjoy the beauty of your Wildlife Habitat with Ms. Mary and sweet, sunny, handsome Prince while having a cup of your favorite coffee. That sounds just about perfect, doesn't it? Sending love and purrs to you all from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment