Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dads Wednesdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Three.

Coffee cup animation

Good Morning.

Begin the day with God, continue the day with God, end the day with God.

“ Time is so precious-do not waste  it”

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

Living for thyself alone, spend some of it “ Living for Others”

I hope that all of you are full of pep and ready to go out and face this cold unmerciful  world. We cant really face it alone, and we don’t want to even try, we want help from above.

We are again looking for another beautiful day, starting wit 62 degrees and I do not have the high yet, possibly near 90, but we can count on that evening thunderstorm , it comes almost every afternoon, those tomato plants are smiling about that.

  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER.
  • Please keep this handy, when that blight starts you will be glad that you did. Read it all the way. to the very end. Dad

    Favorite Links

    Let these  three cameras above show you all around Dads Tomato Garden no need to walk. Dad.

    This is our bible study night, our study is Daniel chapter 6, reading about a man who had a purpose, and he kept true to that purpose, suffering did not change him.

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    I have not said very much about coffee, but I think that it is understood that this coffee that we only talk about is always ready. We wish that it was real, sitting down with you and enjoying a cup would be nice. Dad.

    I need to move on, I am sure that you have had enough of this rambling , and like myself we need to do other things . And Prince is looking very tired, he need some treats and above all a few naps, he has been with me all morning.

    If my life is spared another day I will see you on Thursday morning, I hope with a happy mood and one of those smiles on my face. Dad.

    Remember our Side Panel. There is more there, and a tip , keep looking  for something special soon. Dad.

    “ Time is precious-do not waste it”

    BYE      BYE      DAD

  • Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

  • 4 comments:

    Goan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    A lovely Spring morning and it is looking like spring when you drive by all the flowering pink and white blossoms and the yellow forsythia bushes. Soon the buds on the trees will turn to green lace. Spring is made to cheer us up.

    My sister in Hawaii will be up early. She will be smiling and singing because her daughter and 2 grandchildren arrive today to be spoiled in Honolulu. She may be too busy to write for the next week.

    Speaking of busy, you are busy with your garden. Now that some of the tomato plants are in you will be doing a little watering everyday. Will Mary plant her above ground garden like last year? I know you can live on tomatoes alone but Mary may need a few homegrown veggies.

    Your temperatures are tooooo hot for me but I think you know they are good for your soil and plants. Try to stay cool indoors or outdoors with a refreshing cup of iced coffee...I'll pour...AH!

    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sounds like another good tomato weather day ;) and maybe time for an iced coffee, like Sara's Mom suggests! Of course, it's ALWAYS time to praise and pet the Prince, and a few treats wouldn't hurt, would they? >^^< What a magnificent little lion he is! We all send big PURRS and love from our CATifornia home to all of you! Jamaka and fams <3

    Goan said...

    Good Afternoon DAD...

    Reading your description of tonight's bible reading David Chapter 6, I thought of you.. A man with a purpose, to grow tomatoes and spread smiles and suffering and sore feet do not change you.

    Hope you had a very pleasant day and will have an inspirational evening with your Bible group.

    ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    HI DAD,
    I am taking a coffee break with you. I see that Joan has shared my joy with you. Yes, My daughter and two grandchildren will be here after their 10 hour flight. Probably the only one tired will be me. But, of course, the hugs and leaps into my arms will bring huge smiles and fatique will be gone. I know you are feeling good. You have accomplished much since your last Bible Study and will arrive with a good heart ready for inspiration to continue your good life. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt