Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dads Wednesdays Entry Six Th9usand Two Hundred Thirty One

Live for OTHERS,EVERY DAY.

Good morning.

This Tennessee weather should make you smile  if you are a tomato producer. We are beginning with  a 55 degrees  and above 85 for  the high our plants are doing good, you can view them on Cam # 2 IMG_1431-1

I am not going to talk very much about books today, just to say they are selling, more than I ever expected. Thanks to you my friends.

And if any of you have not purchased our book, just look at the book picture click and that will tell you what you need to know.

I want to leave thi                                                                                                                                                                                       s note to Donna, it seems that there has been a mix up in a book sale  Dona write me and I will get it taken care of, my email  white6416r@aol.com

DAD

Coffee cup animation

The coffee that we are using Starbucks x bold

 

Untitledattachment00019

I thought this might be one 0f our famous smiles .This is all for now. We had a real good rain this morning early.

hope that I can come back in the early morning.

BYE      BYE        DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Today's weather is good for tomato plants and people too. There will be lots of smiling faces in Knoxville.

I got my 6 lettuce plants planted in a self-watering container yesterday. I am hoping to clip a few leaves tomorrow for sandwiches. Lettuce is a spring plant so I want to enjoy it before the summer heat turns it bitter. I hope the rabbits stay away...I know rabbits love their lettuce..at least that is what I read to Sara many years ago from the book Peter Rabbit.

Glad the book sales are good. You worked hard to make it all happen and now each sale puts a big smile on your face and in the readers home.

Enjoy this lively Wednesday. ...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

I looked at the cam but the sun was so bright I couldn't see your tomato vines. I will check back later.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Sounds like you couldn't ask for better weather for your tomatoes AND your roses, Dad -- and I know your Wildlife Habitat has to be thriving and very popular right about now, too ;)

We've had clouds, cool weather and drizzle the last couple of days, which suits us just fine. The plants all love it! and it makes things clean and nice. Today's cleaning day, so it's time for some good coffee and then back to work. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3