.
Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
Eagle Web Cam
.
This link will take you right to her nest. And the eagles will be very glad for a visit from you on this Wednesday morning. Several have mentioned to me that they do not think that the last eagle to hatch is getting the same attention as the first two. We hope that in a few days that he will be able to hang in there and get his part of the food. Helen told me yesterday that she thinks that the youngest eagle is doing some better.
.
We had a very nice day on Tuesday, warm but we are still having those showers, and I think that they are predicted again for today. My garden is still too wet to work in, so I am just going to settle down and wait for the proper time, and it will come. We have a temperature of 52 at 3 A.M. and it is expected to reach 65 today.
.
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, But faith looks up!Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly and trust in our Creator who loves us.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.Thanks Jamaka, that below will be helpful untill we get the others working. Jamaka is a good friend of ours, she lives in Southern California. DAD
.
Hi, Dad and Ms. Mary!I see all three eaglets getting fed today -- all in a pile. That makes me SMILE.Both your WebCams came up fine for me but only by clicking the links on your sidebar. The ones in your post have not worked for me for a few days. Don't know why that is but am glad I could use the sidebar links. It looks beautiful at your house and I am very, very glad you put those new roses for a memorial to the Princess angel. What are their names and colors? I would very much like to know.Appreciated reading about "look up!" again today. That would be well worth reading
and thinking about EVERY day, don't you agree? ;)Be well, and love and HUGS to you both! from Jamaka and fams
.Dad's Smile Album
.
Please don't forget my guest book, it's up near the top in the side panel on the right, I would like to see your name there. Dad.
.
There is a little problem on the computer this morning, something is not going right. I am not going to say very much until I get it to working right.
.
One of the complaints that I have had this morning has been not being able to get my Cams to come up, I would like for you to help me out and let me know is that is a problem with you. You know that this is April fools day, and we were warned about problems that might come up.
.
We did get some of our roses in the ground, we placed two of them at Princess's grave site at the foot of our flag pole. You may not be able to see them on the cam yet, but it won't be long before they should be in blooms.
.
Tomato Casual .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.
Dad's Memoirs Web Page .
.
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page .
.
Dad's Songbirds and Roses Web Page .
.
The tea and coffee is ready, I have already been trying it out. I am having problems this morning and it is going to take a lot of coffee to keep me going But I will save enough for you. Come on in and sit a spell and see if you can make me smile. It would be a hard job right now, but all this will all be over soon. Dad.
.
Click Here ------ and see something that will make you hungry .
.
Tomato Casual -----Look at this Reggie always has some real interesting things to show us. Thanks Reggie.
.
Weather-----You can give your zip code and get your own weather.
.
I always try to check on Tennessee Granddaddy He always has something to make me smile.
.
It looks like that things are going better now, so this might be a good time to slow down, I had a good Video of Dad frying green tomatoes that I was going to show you, but I will save that for tomorrow.
.
I hope that we can be happy and content with our lot today, and be kind and have a smile for every one that we see today.
.
BYE BYE from DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:
Good Morning. I fianally found your blog.Ive heard your name thru out the months, I plan to follow the blog.Hope you can stop by blog
JOHN
Good morning!
I shared the eagle cam with my sister. She is a bird watcher and I know she'll enjoy it. I bet her grandkids will get a kick out of it too.
I'm feeling a bit on the tired end today, was up most of the night with stomach problems. I need to get ready for the workday. I hope you have a wonderful day! God Bless!
Good afternoon Dad :) I am trying to make it today. I had a battle with bell peppers and my stomach last night. I don't think I can eat bell peppers anymore. At least its not tomatoes. ;) I am feeling some better now. I am late getting started around here because of it though. I wanted to stop in and say hello and see what you have been up to before I got going. I watched the eagles for a few minutes too. That virus was supposed to be unleashed onto the internet today, I hope that isnt what is causing your computer trouble. I havent had any trouble yet. Ian said the computer at work wasnt working right though. Did you hear about that virus? I can't remember the name of it or anything, have to google it. Y'all have a good day up there in Tennessee. I hope we get some dryer weather soon. Love, Kelly
Hello Dad I hope you have sorted out your computer problems ~ I tried to get your web cam #1 and #2 but nothing came up I will try again later ~ Hope you and Mary are both well ~ we have have had the Children over for a few days so have not been on the computer much ~
Thank you for my "Cuppa" will see you again in the morning ~ Ally x
Hi, Dad and Ms. Mary!
I see all three eaglets getting fed today -- all in a pile. That makes me SMILE.
Both your WebCams came up fine for me but only by clicking the links on your sidebar. The ones in your post have not worked for me for a few days. Don't know why that is but am glad I could use the sidebar links. It looks beautiful at your house and I am very, very glad you put those new roses for a memorial to the Princess angel. What are their names and colors? I would very much like to know.
Appreciated reading about "look up!" again today. That would be well worth reading and thinking about EVERY day, don't you agree? ;)
Be well, and love and HUGS to you both! from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment