.
This is 7 a.m. on Sunday morning. I just want to say Good Morning and wish you a happy Sunday. I do want to remind you about my two Cams. I will only be showing # 2 over the week end, It shows a real good view of the Tomato Garden. Number 1 will hopefully be back on Monday morning. We are trying to put a stop to this stopage so often. I don't think that I am the only that has trouble either I think that the eagle Cam is off today becaus of some problem. Maybe someday we will get this problem taken care off. DAD.
.
It is 1 p.m .on this Saturday afternoon. And we are home from our visit with Kelly abd Hollie and . I am tired but this trip was worth being tired. This is one trip that we will never forget. I won't have time this afternoon to tell you very much, but I will begin to do that on monday. I am sure that we will be hearing from Kelly and Collie with some pictures.
.
I think that I should stop right here. I would like to say more but I do feel the need of a little rest, And I do need to get myself in shape for the Sunday morning meeting. If my life is spared I would like to come back Monday morning too see you again. I hope that your weekend goes good. Smile and count your blessings. You will find that they are many.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
..865-850-6763 ... Cell phone
..© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

10 comments:
What a sweetie! Looks like the weather is behaving for your trip! Blessings to you!
Glad you & Mary made it back safe & sound. Hope you enjoyed the tripm visit. What's going on with eagle cam/ hAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A PICTURE to come up for the last two days. Reacon they're not there any more? Have a great day tomorrow & tell all hello for me. Jay
Good morning Dad,
ttoooo cute ...glad you had a great trip!
xxoxox
Hello Dad I am so glad you and Mary had a good visit with Kelly ~ I loved the pictures Hollie showed us in her Blog ~ glad you are safely back home and hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Ally x
Hi Dad and Mary, I'm glad you had a safe trip and an enjoyable time. Have a great weekend, Sheila
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Hurra! You made it to your friends'! Looks so nice there and I love seeing pretty Shelby and her adorable rabbit! Also, I'm thinking that may be a Silkie chicken. Very pretty, too! I know you are both enjoying your visit very much and SMILING. Me, too! Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams
I'm so glad that you both made it back home safely! I enjoyed our visit sooo much. I hope to do it again sometime. You & Mary feel like family to me.
Love you both! Now rest up! Hugs
I am so glad that yall made it ok!!!
love ya,
carlene
Glad you had a nice time, Dad... those were nice pictures. Good idea to get some more rest now before your meeting. If you're like me it takes a little extra sleep to recover from an outing. Love, Becky
Good Sunday evening Dad :) I am holding on to my thoughts and blogging til Monday morning, but I was so glad to stop over at Hollies blog and here to see y'all had already started talking about our visit together. That is a silkie hen Mary took a picture of there. Soon as I get my pictures loaded up onto the computer I will send you what I have from the visit. Its hard to do a lot on the computer when Ian is home. I always want to spend time with him and Shelby. I will be back Monday morning with coffee in hand ready to blog on though. :) You are amazing Dad, and so is Mary. It was an honor to have met both of you and I look forward to a visit at your house before too long. Its suppertime here, so I am going to sign off til the morning, bye for now. Love, Kelly
Post a Comment